𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍.

—   OH, YOU
WERE ALWAYS . . .  —

  —

. . . STRONGER
THAN I WAS. —
(  summary!  )

。・:*:・゚☆

         QUEEN SAHARA SOLARI is dead. Murdered like her parents, the once strong and successful ruler of Pamarthe calls for justice in a final, hopeful message at end of her reign. Years before her untimely death, the young princess-turned-queen must uncover a Separatist plot to overtake her home-world and one that threatens the lives of her remaining family. Although help from the Galactic Senate seems futile, Chancellor Valorum sends the help of a Jedi Apprentice ( one who gets too involved ), in hopes to aid Pamarthe and its young ruler with the Separatist problem.

         OBI—WAN KENOBI revisits an old friend on Pamarthe, but he's too late to say goodbye one last time. In hopes to solve his old flame's murder, the Jedi Master must look to his past, and recall his first solo mission — one that includes a spunky and stubborn new queen, her crazed family, and deadly plot that might be the end for them both ( how romantic ). However, the past isn't all Obi-Wan remembers it to be . . . meaning the future is nothing that he would have ever expected.

      One thing is for sure: a GOOD LESSON is to be taught and learned in love.

(  ACT I)
THROUGH MY BED.

(  ACT II)
A GOOD LESSON.

SAID YOU
LOVED ME . . .
( starring!  )