Chapter 1

Story takes place during Danger Days, but with some changes! Chapter contains a lot of cussing! :P Also, I was going to include the bit where they found out they were going on tour with them, but decided not to b/c I was in a hurry to type about the guys. :/

Sam and Char were excitedly getting on our tour bus, leaving me with the cases to Char's guitar and Sam's keyboard, along with all of our suitcases. I grunted as I climbed onto the bus.

"Very fuckin' funny, guys!" I yelled sarcastically, placing their luggage down. I looked around, spotting the girls talking with a group of four guys I assumed was MCR. I sat down on the couch next to Char.

"Oh, Y/n! Meet the guys! This is Gerard, Frank, Ray, and..." She said, listing out each of the men. Then she motioned toward a boy who, unlike his friends, wasn't smiling. "Mikey."

"It's nice to meet you guys finally. I'm Y/n, the lead vocalist." I said, locking eyes with the blond-haired male now known as Mikey.

"So, where did you guys get the idea for your band name, Twisted Railroads?" Gerard asked.

"Well, we couldn't think of one at first, so we used an online word generator. The words were 'twisted' and 'railway,' we changed it a bit and... Then, boom! We had a name." Sam answered, putting her hand on her chin.

"I'm bored as shit. Anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Frank asked, jumping up excitedly.

"Hells yeah!" Charlotte yelled.

"I'm in!" Sam said.

"I guess." Ray answered.

"I'm in if Mikes is in." Gerard said.

"No way (Hehe...)" Mikey responded, facing away from us.

"I... guess I'll play. But nothing dirty." I said.

Mikey sighed, then looked at us. Frank and Gerard gave him puppy eyes, Ray and the girls soon joining in. He glanced at each of us, and then sighed again.

"Fine..."

"Yay!" The others all cheered.

We played for a few minutes, then it was Char's turned. She looked at me and smirked.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Uh... Dare," I said, being the first to answer 'dare.'

"I dare you... To wear these the rest of the game, and then make a cat noise!" She said, throwing some cat ears and a tail.

"Okay then..." I said, putting them on.

"You still have to 'meow'," She said.

"Uh... Meow~" I said, my face turning a light pink.

"Okay... Sam, T or D?"

"Dare, bitch!" Sam answered.

"I dare you to kiss Charlotte. On the lips." I said, a mischievous glint in my E/c eyes.

"No prob." Despite saying this, she became a bright red, pecking Char on the lips.

"Mikey, truth or dare?" Sam asked, leaning in towards the group.

"Truth." He said.

"Out of the three of us, who do you want to get to know most?"

"Hm... Y/n." I was a bit surprised by his answer.

We kept playing for about thirty minutes before it was time for bed. We went to sleep, preparing for the interview and the show that we had tomorrow.