Chapter 2

Hey guys! I have a weird idea... I'm gonna start putting a sort of 'Question of the Day' at the start of each chapter... Q: Have you guys ever heard some of MCR's secret tracks? Like F.T.W.W.W (Fuck This Whole Wide World), or Zero Percent? If not, you should totally give them a listen!

We left to go to the nearest laundromat. Somehow, I got stuck carrying everything AGAIN! I had to carry a bag of dirty clothes, Char's guitar case (she insisted on bringing it incase [haha, in case] she got bored), and Sam's purse (IDEK why... :/ ).

When we got there, I sat everything down and started loading a washer. I then jumped into a cart used for folding laundry and told Frank to get in beside me. There were three carts- perfect. I got Ray to get behind us to push, and then yelled...

"Cart race!!!"

Mikey jumped in a cart and Gee instantly got behind to push. Char picked up Sam and sat her in the cart and put one foot on the back of it, ready to push and then jump on.

"Ready? Go!" I yelled.

Ray shoved our cart. Frank and I slid across the room, Mikey right behind us. Then Char and Sam slid past up, Char kicking the ground to keep moving every few seconds. They ended up winning.

"Raaaayyyyyy, you let us down man." Frank said, pouting.

"I'm sorry."

We got out of the carts and played some arcade games for a bit and listened to Char play some riffs. I started laughing when I got a higher score on pac-man than both Frank and Ray.

I looked at Mikey, who was also laughing because of how salty they were. Then Gerard walked up to us with Sam and Char...

"WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCK?!" Char yelled. "HOW is she smiling?

"She's a fuckin' witch!" Gee yelled, smiling. "Bro, you're actually smiling for once."

"I guess I am..." He said, looking at me.

We continued joking and playing around until our clothes were clean. We walked back to the tour bus and went to bed since we were going to a different state tomorrow.

Time skip to a few months after the tour (sorry for the time skips! I'm just sort of excited to get to certain parts and I don't wanna bore you guys.)

It had been about 6 months since the tour with MCR. Sam and Char weren't here that much so I got pretty lonely. We had went on a hiatus because we weren't really feeling all that well mentally so I haven't had much to do. I did write a few bonus tracks for our new album that's getting released when we get back on track because I was bored.

To give myself something to do, I scrolled through my contacts to find someone to call. That's when I found Mikey's number in my phone. He must have put it in there the night we all got drunk.

I decided to call him.

"Hey Mikes... What's up?"

"Who is... Oh, Y/n. Hey!"

"Hey, I was just looking for someone to talk to."

"Yeah. I'm kinda bored myself. The guys and I are near where you're at right now... Do you wanna maybe get dinner someplace?"

"Uh, yeah! That sounds great."

"How about F/r (favorite restaurant)?"

"That's actually what I was thinking."

"Want me to pick you up? Just text me your address."

"If you're okay with it, sure."

I texted him my address. He said he'd be here in about twenty minutes because it was really close. I hurried and took a really quick shower, then I blow-dried my hair and put on a F/c tank top and some black skinny jeans with a black velvet jacket and the black boots I wore on the tour.

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it, opening the door to see a ver familiar pair of hazel eyes.

"Hello, cutie." I said, my smile that I only wore around him creeping onto my face.

"Have we met before?" He asked jokingly.

"I don't believe we have." I answered, grabbing my purse.

We walked out the door and got in his car. He drove to the nearest F/r, which was about fifteen minute away. I noticed a CD lying in the floorboard. It was their first album. 

"Can I put this CD in?" I asked, picking it up.

"Sure." He answered, making a left turn.

I put it in the CD player, turning the radio up. I turned the dial to put it on track two, 'Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us.' When it came to the first scream, Mikey chuckled and looked at me.

"Did you know it was Frankie doing the screams?"

"That noise came from such a little body?" I asked.

"I know, right?" We laughed for a moment, then I overheard Mikey quietly singing.

"You're good, why don't you sing on stage?" I asked, looking at him.

"Anxiety..." He simply answered, parking in the parking lot of F/r.

We went inside and sat down at a table, a waitress coming to take our orders.

"Holy shit, you're Mikey Way!" She said, getting WAY (Huehuehue... ;] ) too close to Mikey.

"Uh... Do you want an autograph or something...?" He asked, she started staring with a stupid look on her face.

She nodded vigorously. I shot her a glare, I really didn't like how she was all over Mikey...

"Who are you?" She asked rudely, noticing my glare.

"She's my date." Mikey answered, passing her a signed piece of paper.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n. Aren't you supposed to be taking our orders...?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Oh, that rocker girl. What do you want (from me?!)?" She asked, taking out a notepad to write down our orders.

"Uh... I'll take a/some F/f (Favorite food)." I said, tapping the table.

"I'll have what she's having." Mikey answered, sighing.

She wrote that down and asked us if we wanted anything to drink.

"I'll have some coffee." Mikey answered.

"I'll just have water." I said, looking out the window.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it to see a message from Char.

Char: Hey Y/n. Where tf you at???

Y/n: I'm on a date with Mikes! Wish me luck. :P

Char: OH MY GEESUS, wait until Sam hears this!

Y/n: Oh shit. She'll never let this go. o~o

Char: Exactly.

I chuckled and put my phone away, looking at Mikey, who was also texting someone. He smiled and looked at me, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Gerard and Frank are freaking the fuck out." He said.

"So is Char."

Just then the waitress walked back to us with our food. We both ate in silence, trying not to be recognized by anybody else. When we finished eating Mikey paid for our food (he wouldn't let me! :C ) and we left. I passed out on my bed after he left.