Epilogue

5 years later》

The boys haven't changed a bit. Jungkook continued being a player after Sooyeon left. BTS is still BTS.

Seventeen hasn't changed either as well as Got7.

Lee Sooyeon still keep in touch with Hoseok, Joshua and her family.

One day, Sooyeon told her family that she is coming back. She also told the others especially Hoseok and Joshua.

Hoseok is excited to see her again. Joshua told the other members of her coming back and Dino couldn't stop crying tears of joy.

Soon the day came when Sooyeon came back.

The family and some friends celebrated her homecoming.

One day at the mall, while she was strolling around with Seventeen and Got7. Jeon Jungkook saw her but he wasn't sure so he brush the thought off but not until he heard her name.

"Yah! Lee Sooyeon stop playing around come here."

He looked back again and it really is Sooyeon.

So he ran back to their dorm and barged in.

"Hyungs, Sooyeon is back!"

---------------------------------

THE END.

----------------------------------

Hello readers its Author-nim. Its a cliff hanger right? Are you ready for the book 2? You guys might be wondering what happened do you?

Wait for the release of book 2.

Thank you my beautiful readers.
Author-nim loves you ❤