Chapter 8

Jeon Junkook's P.O.V

I see Jimin hyung staring at her.

He caught me looking at him and I quickly looked the other way not making it obvious that I caught him staring at Sooyeon.

Ooh! I forgot something.

Me: Hyung did you call Sooyeon's parents?

Yoongi: Since when did you become stupid Jungkook-ah. Of course we couldn't contact her parents. We don't know them.

Hoseok: Maybe auntie and uncle didn't change their numbers.

Auntie and Uncle? Since when did Hobi hyung knew about Sooyeon's parents? He even calls them auntie and uncle.

Me: Hyung why did you call Sooyeon's parents, auntie and uncle?

Hoseok: Actually Sooyeon's my childhood friend. I left for Seoul because of my sister's schooling.

Me: Ah... So that's why..

I looked at the others then suddenly there was a pop up notification.

From: Babe❤

Hey Babe! Wanna hang-out I'm bored.

It's Soonmi.

To: Babe❤

Sure thing!😉 Where and what time should I meet you?

Message Sent

From: Babe❤

I wanna go shopping! Let's meet at the mall at exactly 3pm if you're late then I have to roam alone. Understand? Ok see ya bye😘

3pm?!?!?!?!

I only have 30 mins. left can I still make it?

Namjoon: Jungkook are you okay? You're panicking. Is there something wrong?

Me: I...uh... gotta go... bye!

I ran as quickly as I can not even sparing one last glance at Sooyeon before leaving.

Jung Hoseok's P.O.V

I saw Jungkook running all the way out panicking.

What's happening?

I already called Sooyeon's parents. Luckily they haven't changed their numbers. They said they're on their way.

I look over Sooyeon again. I could see her gaining consciousness.

I ran quickly by her side. Looks like the others noticed to as they followed me.

Me: Sooyeon are you okay?

Lee Sooyeon's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly.

I noticed an unfamiliar room with white ceiling.

???: Sooyeon are you okay?

I looked over to who it was.

Me: Sunshine oppa?

Hoseok: Yes? Are you okay?

Me: Yes I'm okay.

Suddenly my parent's came barging into the room.

Mom: Oh my god Sooyeon! What happened? You made us worried. Luckily Hoseok contacted us. You didn't tell me you guys have already met.

Dad: Sooyeon are you okay? Your brother couldn't come since his busy with his work.