Chapter 16

Park Jimin's P.O.V

How should I say this to Sooyeon and Hobi hyung?

Aish that little maknae of ours.

I walked back tot the arcade center to see Sooyeon and Hobi hyung playing race.

"Oppa are you okay? You look sad." Sooyeon asked me worriedly.

She's so cute when she's worried.

"Ne. I'm fine. Its just that-" I was cut off by a loud scream.

"Hyung!"

Aish Jungkook ruined the moment.

I saw Sooyeon glaring at Jungkook and Jungkook doing the same thing.

"Sooyeon why'd you sto-" Hobi hyung stop talking when he saw Jungkook.

"Hyung what is Hobi hyung doing here and with that ugly?" Jungkook asked me.

"I uh...." I can't speak.why?

"What are you doing here Jeon Jungkook?" Sooyeon asked him furiously.

"I'm supposed to play with Jimin hyung but I see that you guys are playing. Wait wouldn't it be fun if I take Jimin hyung with me and you have Hobi hyung" Jungkook said smirking.

"No Jeon Jungkook. Jimin oppa is coming with us not with you. We, the 3 of us was having fun already." She said dragging me away from Jeon Jungkook.

"Aish fine!" Jungkook stomped away like a child his playing alone now.

"Sooyeon-ah would you mind letting Jungkook join us. I mean look at him, his alone." I said explaining it to her.

"Why oppa? He bullies me what if while I'm playing with you guys he'll just take my place and drag you two away from me." She said nearly sobbing.

Gosh she really is fragile.

I look at Hobi hyung, more like asking permission to hug her.

He just nods his head.

I hugged Sooyeon to comfort her.

"Hey stop crying now you'll look ugly now. I heard you like dancing. How about we dance at the dance machine." I smiled at her.

"Sure thing oppa." She giggles and drags us both to a dancing machine.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I didn't expect hyung to be with Sooyeon and Hobi hyung. They're even playing at the arcade.

Are they that close?

I went to a shooting game and played alone.

I sighed.

Then I heard a music. More like hiphop music. I look around and saw Sooyeon and Jimin dancing at the dance machine.

My heart ache at the sight of the two.

Why do I always feel this when you're with Jimin hyung Sooyeon-ah?

I decided to ignore them and continued playing my game.

After an hour, I saw Sooyeon alone at a claw machine game.

She was staring at a cute teddy bear.

I walked towards her slowly.

Lee Sooyeon's P.O.V

I decided to leave Hobi and Jimin oppa alone for awhile since I got tired dancing with them.

As I was looking around the arcade. A cute teddy bear caught my eye.

"Aish~ why does it have to be the claw machine game. Its hard to get that." I mumbled to myself.

"Do you need help with that?"

That voice made me jump. I turned around and saw....

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Do you want that teddy bear so bad? I can get it for you if you want?" He smiled at me.

Why is he suddenly getting kind at me?

I just nod shyly since I'm not used to this side of his.

His usually a bully, bad boy type of person.

He just chuckled at my reaction and ruffles my hair.

"Hey don't ruin my hair" I pout at him.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

She pouted. Omg my heartue is omg. She's soooooo cuuuutttteeee. I can't handle it.

I concentrated on the claw game so that I can win that cute teddy bear for her.

I tried 4 times already and I haven't got the teddy yet.

"Jungkook that's enough you'll never get it. Its a tricky game" she said giving up on the teddy already.

"Nope you want it and I'm getting it for you." I smiled at her.

She seem shock by my words. So she just hang her head down.

So cute~

On my fifth try. I got the teddy she wanted.

"Sooyeon I got it!" I showed her the teddy.

"Woah! Thanks Jeon  Jungkook. You're not a bad person after all. I like this side of yours." She smiled at me.

She smiled at for the very first time. It was a sincere smile.

"Oh Sooyeon you're just here. We were looking around for you." Jimin hyung came out of nowhere with Hobi hyung.

"Yeah. I was watching Jungkook getting this teddy bear for me. Mianhe for worrying oppa." She chuckled and hug Jimin.

Ouch.

"Jeon Jungkook you should join us you know." Hobi hyung said.

I nod and smiled.

"Oppa I'm hungry can we eat?" Sooyeon asked Jimin hyung.

I wish she can call me oppa too.

"Arraseo. What do you want to eat?" Jimin hyung smiled at her.

Are they a thing?

"I want pizza oppa. Please~" she does aegyo infront of us.

We giggled at her cuteness and nod.

Lee Sooyeon's P.O.V

After the oppas agreed to treat me pizza. I texted Daewo oppa that we will be eating pizza. He said he'll meet us to the pizza place with Jina eonnie.

As we were walking out.....

"Sooyeon?"