(1:22)

The story begins in heaven. In heaven: Glow is an angel, she flies over to the other angels. The highest one is waiting for her. Glow: Hey. The highest one: Hey, Glow, you came. Glow: Yes, because you told me, that you have something to tell me. The highest one: Yeah, because heaven has made a decision. Glow: Okay, what decision? The highest one: Heaven has decided hat you are gonna have a child. Glow: A child? But why me? The highest one: Because you are the one who got chosen, you're gonna do great. Glow: Thanks. The highest one: You're already pregnant. Glow: Okay, that's good. The highest one: Yeah, it is. The highest one gives Glow a hug. The highest one: This baby is gonna be very different. Glow: Like how? The highest one: You'll find out, there's one month until the baby is coming. Glow: Okay. After that, Glow flies. Some days after that: Glow is flying slowly around. Suddenly there's an angel who sees her, he flies over to her. Devin: Hey. Glow: Hey, who are you? Devin: My name is Devin. Glow: My name is Glow, why have i never seen you here before? Devin: Because i just got here. Glow: Okay, do you want to fly with me? Devin: Yeah, sure. Glow and Devin are flying together. The highest one sees them, he flies over to them. The highest one: Hey, Glow. Glow: Hey, the highest one. Glow is looking sweet at the highest one. The highest one: And who are you? Devin: My name is Devin. The highest one: Can we trust you? Devin: Yes, of course you can. The highest one is looking mad at Devin. The highest one: Glow, do you trust him? Glow: Yes, i trust him. The highest one: I'll give him a chance. Glow: Okay, that's good. After that, the highest one flies. The month went faster, Glow and Devin often flew together. The highest one is mad at Devin, because he dosen't trust him. Glow sees the highest one, she flies over to him. Glow: Hey. The highest one: Hey, Glow.