⭐Their Playlist⚡Part 1

So, here are some songs that I personally think fits the twins very, very well. Like, literally. Not in a specific order.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these videos nor the Maximoff twins.

Hey Brother - Avicii

So, this song can personally be their anthem because, of reasons. I've seen multiple video edits of the twins with this song and I think that this song fits them a lot. I also chose this cover video because I'd imagine the twins singing this together and their voices probably would sound almost like Jada and Kyson over here. This song has lyrics that explains that brothers and sisters will always help each other out and that there's nothing they wouldn't do for each other, and that is definitely one way to describe the twins' relationship. We all know they'd go to the ends of earth for each other.

Never Enough - Loren Allred (Kelly Clarkson cover)

So, I used this song once in my previous chapter of We Are Family as a slow dance song and the Wanda even said to Pietro that the song fits them, and he agrees. This is one of the songs that I personally think the twins would kinda slow dance to, and I chose the Kelly Clarkson cover one instead of the original because listening to Kelly's version, the pop tune just matches the twins' vibes. And the lyrics also explain something about the two, saying that if they're ever separated or far from each other, then treasures, wealth, and fame means nothing to them. They always stick together. Like what it says in the most recent chapter of We Are Family, they're always happy as long as they're together.

Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift

So when I first listened to this song, I immediately thought of the twins. I've read some fanfics about them based on this song and honestly, those were emotional. I always thought that this song would fit as a lullaby between them, and I can imagine that Pietro would sing this to Wanda to calm her down back when they were still 10 years old and waiting under their bed, beneath the rubble, with that bomb. It can also be used when Wanda has nightmares, or when they were living on the streets and she's scared or being intimidated by some b*tches. So yeah, that's the lullaby.

Be warned, the next few songs will be.. Tearing your hearts out.

Hold On - Chord Overstreet

So... I guess this song describes Wanda after Pietro's death (still in denial), and I can imagine this song probably playing when Wanda sees Pietro's body, just crying and begging over and over for him to wake up and to not leave her. Read tons of fanfics including stuff like that. Just, no.. No.. Stop. I know that Wanda still wants Pietro to be by her side and she still needs him until now. She may not show it by expressions or words, but I just know :((((