Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (Alex's Pov)

Me and Emma were in my car on are way to Zoeys house. Why you must ask. Well because she invited me to her sleep over. Right now me and Emma were in our pjs.

"One whole night without Dylan." Emma said frowning.

"Geez woman that might do y'all some good." I winked at her. Her and Dylan are always together and when their not they always talk about each other. AND I THOUGHT I WAS LOVE STRUCK. Wait did I really just say that...

"No it won't! I love snuggling to him." Em says winking back. Ew.

"You can snuggle to Zoeys cat?" I say.

"Pst hell no!"

°°°§°°°

"Hey guy's!" Zoey chirped.

"Ello!" I say back. "We should tots do each other's nails tonight!" I chirped along. Me, Emma, and Zoey started laughing.

"That was tots funny Alex!" Emma says in a high voice.

"We should tots go in my house!" Zoey squealed.

We all walk in to be greeted by Reagan and Sara.

"Hey!" They say in usion.

"Hey!" Me and Emma say back. "So I want to know what he told you! EVERY DETAIL!" Emma said grabbing Reagan dragging her to the couch.

I watched them talk while Zoey and Sara ordered pizza.

"Is their anything y'all wanna do?" Zoey says.

"I don't know." I say figiting with the radio. Hot in here by Nelly  was on and Zoey jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"YESSS!" She and me screamed and started dancing. Emma, Reagan, and Sara stared at us weird.

"I NEED YOU TO GET UP ON THAT DANCE FLOOR GIVE THAT MAN WHAT HE ASKING FOR!" Me and Zoey singed pointing at each other. Emma joined in dancing and I cracked a smile.

"It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes." We sung.

"I am getting so hot I wanna take my clothes off." Reagan and Sara joined in dancing. We were all dancing in our pjs. That went off and Candy shop by 50 cent came on. Me and Emma knew the song so we damced.

"I'll take you to the candy shop!" We sung the others joined in. 

Damn I was tired. We danced allot.

The pizza was here so we all sat on the sofa and started eating. We all watched a movie eating.

'My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got hun.' My phone went off. I looked and saw I had a text message.
Like my new ringtone? ;) -C

I had everyone staring.

"I'm killing Chase!" I say.
You asshole! Why were you digging through my phone?

"What did he do?" Em says.
Seeing if you had any pictures?

My has dropped.

"HE IS SOOO DEAD!" I say grabbing my car keys.
YOU ASSHOLE! Why would you think that!
"Alex watch out!" Em shouted after I opened the door. I looked and saw Chase, Dylan, Trent, Caleb, and Sam.

"Your so dead!" I say in a threatening voice. Chase smirks.

"Nice pjs Alex." Chase smirks.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Crashing this sleepover DUH!" He says like it was obvious. I slam the door and look at the girls. They narrowed their eyes at me and I knew what they meant. I locked the door.