Chapter 7: Sleep

(If any of you want to write a lemon for Ashley and Jasper please do! I don't really write them but if you are tell me first so I know!)
_____________________

Ashley walked with Jasper through the house hand in hand. They had just finished talking with Carlisle and the others about the news of the hunters arriving tomorrow. They had been discussing plans and ways to fight the hunters army of 23. Not a lot true, but when it is hunters. That is more than enough. But because they are after Ashley, the strongest of the hunters. The council don't seem to be taking chances. Jasper opened the door to his room and Ashley walked in. It was starting to get dark now as the sun began to set over the horizon and the view from Jasper's room was amazing. Ashley walked over to the floor length windows and looked out.

" Beautiful." Jasper whispered with a smile. The sun was glowing orange, casuing his skin to sparkle. Ashley turned around and looked at him. Her hand reached his cheek and stroked his glittering skin.

" Yeah." She muttered. Jasper smiled and took the hand that was on his cheek. He moved it so that he could kiss it. Ashley move forward and kissed his lips tenderly. He kissed her back, her tender touch to his cheek felt amazing and to top it off, her kiss was heavenly. He put a hand at the back of her neck, pulling her lips closer to his. Closing any gaps between them. His tongue begged for entrance to her mouth, which she gladly gave him. He never left anyway untouched as they kissed.

" I love you!" Ashley told him through their kiss. He just smiled gently to her through it. His hands reached behind her back and took a solid grip of her shirt before ripping it in half.

" Will you?" He asked her. Ashley pulled back and looked at him with nothing but love. 

" I want you. While I still can." She whispered to him wholeheartedly. Jasper picked her up and placed her onto the bed with a smile and a kiss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ashley stood up from the bed with Jasper's eyes on her. The bed sheet wrapped around her body tightly, so that it would not fall off her naked form. Last night had been the best of both their lives. Last night was the night they finally gave into each others lust and love for each other. Jasper stood up and was instantly behind Ashley kissing her neck softly.

" I love you." He whispered into her neck just above the small love mark he had made last night. Ashley smiled and leaned her head back onto his shoulders, placing a hands onto his around her waist.

" And I love you, more than anything." Ashley whispered. She turned around in his arms and throw her arms around his neck. They did not moved for a long time, that was until Ashley began to cough. Jasper held her gently as she coughed violently into her hands.

" Its getting worse." She whispered through her gasping breaths. Jasper could only feel his heart break in two as he held her in his arms.

" I am scared Jasper." She whispered to him. She turned her head and looked into the large mirror on the wall. She saw her arms had bruises on them, they were shaped like hand marks. Jasper looked at them and stroked them.

" I told you to tell me if I was hurting you." He said pained. Ashley just smiled sadly at him.

" They are only there because of my current state. I am weaker than normal Jasper. It is not you fault." Ashley whispered to him stroking his cheek lovingly. Jasper smiled softly and kissed her lips.

" Come on, we are meeting down stairs for one last meeting before we head out." Jasper spoke softly to Ashley. She nodded and weakly walked through to her room, leaving Jasper in his. She opened the door and walked over to the chest of draws. She pulled out her outfit she wore when she had first arrived here. For the past few days, she had been wearing clothes she borrowed from Bella. Seeing as they were the same size. Ashley pulled on her pistol belt and placed her pistol into his on her right side.