Chapter 6: Training

As the days past Ashley grew weaker. She spent most of her time with Jasper and the rest of it training the family to fight against hunters. That is what they were currently doing. Ashley sat on the steps of the decking at the back of the house. Jasper had his arm around her shoulders as she leaned into him side.

" Emmett, you would be dead." She said to him. Emmett looked to her with a scowl. Ashley rolled her eyes and stood up. She picked up a small knife. She threw it in the air and caught it.

" Try and beat me. Now I must warn you, this knife it lethal to vampire." Ashley smirked as she stood not too fair away from him. Emmett nodded and ran at her, just as he was about run into her. Ashley launched herself into the air, flipping her feet above her head. She landed on the ground easily and turned around to look at an amazed Emmett. She smirked and ran at him. Her speed was mot as fast as a vampire but faster than a human. She skid along the floor and took out his feet. He fell to the floor with a thud. Ashley took two seconds and stood to her feet. Looking at him.

" Thats it?" He asked her. Ashley just smirked as his cheek made a noise. A small slice formed on his cheek.

" Like I said. Be careful." Ashley whispered with a smile and ran at him again. Emmett ran at her ready to punch. Ashley blocked it easily and took his legs away from him again. Emmett landed on the floor with Ashley's knee on his stomach. The knife up against his neck. Ashley smirked and stood up, looking to Jasper.

" Your turn." She said to him as he stood up. He walked over to her and stood a few feet away.

" Careful now." She spoke to him, showing she was not going to hold back. Jasper smiled to her, his dark golden eyes scanned her.

" Don't worry." He smiled and attacked her. Ashley ducked out the way of his punch as she grabbed his fist, pulling him to her. She went to kiss him but took his feet away from him instead. He landed on the floor and Ashley had her foot om his chest. Smirking down at him.

" Vampire hunters." Ashley called out looking at everyone one of the Cullen's.

" Will always aim to take out a vampire by first taking out you legs. Once you are on the ground, your as good as dead." She said to them. She took her foot of off Jasper allowing him to stand up. Her breathing was heavy due to the fighting. Jasper wrapped an arm around her. She gripped her chest in pain as she began to breath harsher.

" I think that is enough for today. Ashley come." Carlisle called out to her. Jasper scoped her up into his arms. Ashley smiled at him softly.

" You know I can walk." She murmured to him. Jasper looked down at her and smirked as he and Carlisle ran to his office. Jasper placed Ashley on a chair and bent down holding her hand. Carlisle walked over to Ashley with a needle and an oxygen tank attached to a mask.

" Here." Carlisle said handing her the mask. She put it over her face and began to beathe gently. Carlisle injected the morphine into her.

" There, now stay on the oxygen for ten minutes and then your done." He said to her. Ashley nodded and held Jasper's hand. She owed Carlisle a lot, he made her pain and suffering more bareable.

" Ashley. Have you though about." Jasper began, not wanting to sound impulsive to her. Ashley smiled to him through the mask. She reached a hand up to his cheek. She removed the mask to speak.

" I did. But I cannot fight and win against Red if I turn. I would loose my hunter abilities and give him the upper hand." She told him, she then placed it back on. She could feel him growl and looked right into her eyes with a stern look.

" You are not fighting." He growled. Ashley raised an eyebrow at him and clutched her jew. She took the mask off again.

" I am the only one that can beat him. I am fighting, I don't care what you say." She growled. Jasper stood up and paced the room.