𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 [yumenosaki]

━━━━━━  𝐓𝐄𝐀 ;┊            𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡                  ✧・゚

━━━━━━ 𝐓𝐄𝐀 ;┊ 
𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡 ✧・゚

she liked idols, yes. love? possibly? adore? not really. becoming a producer was never really her stimulating dream. she had her reasons on enrolling at yumenosaki though. her mind clouded with thoughts questioning if she made the right decision to become an aspiring producer. she would had to meet so many idols which wasn't the problem. rather it was going to be the work she had to do.

producer has their limits too, she knew that. so, when she accepted the offer to transfer to yumenosaki from her first normal art high school, the only valid reason she accepted is was because of anzu. she thought if she were to go to this prestigious school, her chances of becoming a photographer would be achieved. for now, she'll act as if she was a side character.

y/n l/n. youngest child of the l/n family. with three siblings, y/n overcame challenges in her life thanks to them. but they were no longer with her as one passed away, one was abroad and one is retired from their acting career, off to america living their own life now. her parents were successful. father being a circus director and mother being a fine artist.

the oldest l/n sibling is an idol himself. the now deceased one was a very famous designer for clothing and a producer as well. one of the reasons why y/n focused on becoming a producer today. the second to youngest sibling, was the actor one. y/n's the only one left to succeed. during middle school, she debated whether to become an idol, art administrator or a producer. producer won, clearly as she stood in front of yumenosaki right now.

a deep breath escaped her lips before her right sooner hand brushed off imaginary dust on her uniform skirt. the place looked so elegant and beautiful, she couldn't be thankful enough to begin her new life here. there was just one more thing she needed to whisper to herself.

"don't get attached to them, y/n. you might only work with them for two or three years but thats all..."

walking through the hallways, she was so hellbent on making a good impression. which surely was going to be easy considering how drastically her personality changed throughout many months. god, she was only glad to get rid of her old pitiful self. her thoughts were filled with what she was going to say, worrying if she was going to sweat nervously or possibly stutter knowing this was her first day after all.

footsteps clicking on the floor and a determine look on her face, she tried finding the student council office without help. which turned out pretty horrible as she was lost on the second floor without a clue where she was going. "you seem lost." a teasing voice cut her trance of mentally panicking.

y/n turned around and came face to face with the student council president. the one and only eichi tenshouin. "ah!" y/n yelped, backing away and putting her arms up in defense.
realizing it was a handsome boy, y/n took in his features. his blonde hair symmetrical and neat. scratch that, everything about his appearance was perfect enough. her admiration was interrupted with his soft laugh.