➫ Prologue

Arc - An Introduction

Name - Tenshi Sukhoi
Age - 15
Birth Place - Tokyo, Japan
Birthday - December 31st
Parent(s) -
Mother: Fuka Sukhoi
Father: Kai Sukhoi (Deceased)
Height - 194.3 cm (6'4, he's as tall as Lev)
Weight - 156 lbs (He's the same weight as Tendou now jddjnns)
(Former) Position - Ace , Captain
(Current) Position - Wing Spiker
Hair Color - Red
Eye Color - Caramel
Voice Claim - Kou Mabuchi (Blue Spring Ride / Ao Haru Ride)

Backstory

Tenshi was ranked 2nd best ace in middle school. It showed...
He had good looks, Skills, a nice personality. But then something broke his heart, he was confronted by his teammates for being Gay it hurt him. His own self was pushed away, his skill was the only thing that gave him respect. His height was a plus to it all of course too. Tenshi's teammates only gave him some respect also because of his role as their captain.

On top of all of that his father had been killed in a car accident which broke him more. His Mother was the only one who cared for him, and his love for volleyball. Futa Tenshi's mother decided to move in hope of healing her broken son. In a town of which was close to Karsuno High, a school that had a volleyball team which Tenshi adored. He applied, and was accepted. His first year of high school, would start in Karsuno.

Let's hope it works out this time.