➱ Chapter 6

Arc - How they all met

A/N -
Thank you all so much for 1.02k reads! It means a lot to me, so I hope all of you continue to enjoy reading my story per se. Let's start the chapter with how Tenshi Knows Oikawa and all that stuff. This means 2nd year Toru and Hajime. 😊

-

He grabbed a bag and put all of his belongings in it, Kneepads and extra clothes and etc. The boys mother was friends with the coaches of Aoba Johsai Volleyball team.

And the coaches were willing to let him practice with their team.

(You could say my Tenshi was very lucky *wink w0nk* I'm a horrible author I swear-)

Once he had finished grabbing all of his belongings, he headed Downstairs to where his mother was. "Are You ready my Tenshi?" His mother ask. He nods slightly, luckily his mother noticed the small gesture.

Her then grabbing her sons hand, and heading outside. "You know Tenshi, you can talk. He died a year ago, no one can hurt you anymore..." Fuka said sadly as her sons face darkened even more.

The two enter the car and Fuka then started the engine and had started to drive.

After about 27 minutes, they had arrived at Seijoh. Tenshi being a little amazed about how big the school was.

First Person P.O.V

As I looked at the big school, I started questioning what type of people my mother had connections to. "I'm going to walk with you to the Gym and then you're on your own okay My Tenshi."

My Mother said as we started to walk towards the supposed gym that held Aoba Johsai, the volleyball team.

I had heard this team had an amazing 2nd year that had won best setter title while in middle school. That was the part, that seemed to excite me the most.

While I was thinking about all of this my mother had stopped walking, "This Is It My Tenshi~" She said while pointing to a huge building. Being left speechless, my mother waved goodbye leaving me at the front doors of this giant gym.

As I was about to walk onto the gym, I heard a whole bunch of feminine screams from behind me. Then turning around, I meet the back of someone that seems to be in the volleyball team.

Out of curiosity, I poke the man on his shoulder. The male then turns around and comes face to face with me. "U-u-um are you from Aoba Johsai by any chance...?" I almost mumble.

The male in front of me, then starts to examine me, "Yes I am, and who may you be?" He says. "I-I'm Sukhoi Tenshi, I came here to p-practice with y-your team..." I say as a stutter all over my words.

A small 'hmm' came out of the male infront of me. "I'm Oikawa Toru. Wait know I remember! You're that middle school ace, how are you so ta-" Before he could even finish his sentence, he had gotten hit in his left side.

"Don't stammer the kid with words Shittykawa." A more intimidating guy said. I then realized something,

'Isn't Oikawa Toru the name of the really cool 2nd year?! If that's him, we does he seem like such an idiot?'

Oikawa then sneezed, "I'm going to beat you up if you get sick Trasykawa." "But I did nothing Iwa-Chan!" I then thought, 'This team is chaotic.'

A/N -
Yes they are my dear Tenshi, yes they are...