➫ 40k Special

"Hinata where are you taking me? This blindfold is uncomfortable..." Sukhoi asked making sure to hold onto Hinatas hands tightly. Hinata giggled, "Somewhere; where it's just the two of us!"

"It sounds like you're going kidnap Hinata..." Sukhoi mumbles, Hinata starts to become frantic. "I! I a-am not going to do th-" Sukhoi laughs a loud, "I know, I know. Hinata don't worry." Hinata let out a small sigh, contiuing to lead Sukhoi to their destination.

"We have finally made it!" Hinata yells happily, Hinata then took off the mask he put over Sukhoi's eyes.

Right in front them was a small meal set up like a pinic, with a cute bear sheet. "Awh Hinata is that Natsu's?" Sukhoi giggled pointing out the sheet. Hinata blushed slightly, giving Sukhoi a small punch to the arm.

The two of them sat down on the same sheet, placed under to big trees. "Here you go Sukhoi." Hinata handed him a small plate that had three onigiri on it. "Why thank you." He thanked Hinata, starting to eat. Hinata started to eat as well.

A few meters away from the small date

"This shit is hard to watch guys..." One of them grumbles. "Shut up Tanaka...!" Two people silently yell at him.

"Hinata's blushing like crazy and Sukhoi is just quietly laughing at him, what a combo we have here." Tsukishima chimes in, getting a small nod from Kageyama and Yamaguchi. "

"Omg, omg Sukhoi just kissed Hinata on the cheek...!" Ennoshita quietly squeaked. Everyone was in a obvious panic, Tanaka and Noya ended falling out of the bush they were hiding in.

"How did Hinata get his first kiss before us Noya?!" Tanaka yelled, "I don't know Ryu, it's crazy right?!" Noya yells back.

Sukhoi starts to laugh at the two, while Hinata slowly turns into a tomato. "Ahaha you guys are so lame, and cute at the same time! But I guess I should only call Hinata cute huh?" Sukhoi silently giggles, watching the two plus Hinata becoming extremely red.

"You guys interpreted the date, you suck. It was interesting to watch the two in their natural habit." Tsukishima says blankly, Sugawara agrees with him. While Daichi starts to yell at Noya and Tanaka.

A/N -
My writers block is semi gone, how lovely

I should come up with the plot for the next chapter shouldn't I?

Anyways thank you so much 40k+ reads, I guess some people like my writing so much I got offered 3 contracts, isn't that wild? But really I mean it, I'm very grateful for every single one of you.

I might discontinue this book though I'm not sure, but don't worry I have many other stories in my drafts that I could publish, I'll actually show you guys them.

There is a few more just rotting in my drafts lol

Hope you guys have a great day, and stay safe.