With Jackson's and Bone's

Charlie:

Hi, my name is Charlie Bone.  I am sure you know my story, and if you don't;

For most of my life, I lived without knowing my father. Lyle Bone, and with my mother, Amy, and my two grandma's.  Turns out I was what they call endowed, which means I am special.  Or, at least I have special abilities.  I could visit painting and photographs, and hear what is going on inside.  Turns out I am half Whelsh Wizard, and my wand turned into a magic moth.  Weird?  I know.  You would have to read my books, to fully understand.  Anyway, there was this old, ancient family.......You know something, I am confusing you.  Don't even get me started on that stuff with the Red King...just read it, or you wouldn't be able to understand (NOT JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS IN A WHILE AND COMPLETELY FORGOT.) 

Something weird happened to me...weirder than Red King weird.  And that's weird.

I got a new neighbor.

"Hi," He introduced himself.  "My name is Ace, and this is my brother Luke.  My dad, Percy is in the house, but he is a lazy bum, so sorry in advance for him."

"My name is Charlie, this is my wife, Olivia, and my sons, Henry, James, and my daughter, Daphne."

My kids waved, and smiled.  

"Henry," Henry said putting out his hand to shake.  Ace and Luke shook it.  

"His name isn't really Ace," Luke smirked, and Not Ace's eyes went wide.

I shot him a confused look.

"His real name is Achilles," Luke said, and Ace/Achilles started chasing him around.

When they finally stopped fighting, Luke laughed.

"My name is Luke Castellan Chase Jackson."

"Achilles Romanus Chase Jackson," Achilles muttered, his ears pink.

I laughed along with my kids.

"Ace, Luke, where did you guys go?" A powerful, cofident, yet laid back voice said.

"Annnnnddddd....there is our dad." Luke smirked.

'Percy' came out and I said; "Hi, I am Charlie Bone."

He got a secretive smile, and said; "Oh, yes.  Charlie Bone, son of Amy Bone and Lyell Bone, Yewbeam blood, decendant of the Red King, and one of the Endowed.  Yes, I know who you are."

I stared at him.  How did he know that?

"And Olivia Vertigo, lovely to meet you.  I hear you are quite the actress, and illusionist, if I'm not mistaken."

"You aren't." She said.

"Right," Percy smirked.  "I know a lot of things.  For example, how is Tancred, Lysander, Emma, Gabriel, and your brother, Billy Raven?"

I stared at him in shock.  "Are you endowed?"

"Nah," He smiled.  But the powers...all the mythical things had to start somewhere, right?"

What did he mean by that?

"Jasper, Tristan, Sammy, Ethan, Thes, and Charles need to come here.  I think we should explain more things for your Uncle's book, Mr Charlie Bone."

I stared at Percy in shock.

"Or no?"

"I'm afraid I'm terribly confused."

"Oh, I know," He seemed happy by that fact, which really confused me.

"Henry, James, Daphne, why don't you three show my family around the neighborhood.  I think my wife and I are going to be a while with your parents."

"Okay."

"Mr. Bone, what do you know about mythical, powerful forces? Manly, gods.  Greek gods."

My intelligente response was; "Uhhh...."

This surely would change everything.  Forever.