Meeting the Electroclan

Michael Vey-

Suddenly, two fustratingly good looking guys entered the new school we were going to, Goode High.

See, after we took down Hatch once and for all, the Voice helped us start over.  Zeus is going by Zeke, so people don't ask him about his name.  The Electroclan members are;

Me, Michael.  I can shock people.  My powers are a bit different.  Because my electricity is different, I pulse or surge, and I could make balls of lightning, and I am magnetic, so I could deflect bullets, climb metal walls, ect.

Taylor, my girlfriend.  She can for lack of better word, rebot people somehow, electricity with the brain or something.  And she can read minds if she is touching the person, or they are both touching the same metal.

Ostin, my best friend, non electric, and the smartest guy I know.

Zeus, aka Zeke, he can shoot lightning bolts from outside his body.

Jack, non electric, but a great friend and asset because he is strong, and used to bully me.

Abi.  She can take away pain when she touches someone.

McKenna can make light and heat.

Tessa increases our powers.

Ian.  Ian is blind, but can see through echolocation.

Tanner can take down planes and air crafts from the ground.

So thats us.  Back to the two fustratingly good looking guys.  They seemed like the typical jock that would pick on me and hit on Taylor, so I wasn't surprised when they looked around and started walking towards us.

The thing that surprised me was what they said.  

"Hi.  My name is Luke Jackson."

 "I am Charlie Beckondorf Jackson."

"Uh, hi.  I am Michael."

"And I am Taylor," She said, touching the locker Luke was leaning against, but gasped, and laughed.  "Nice to meet you."

So he wasn't a bully.  Interesting.

"Yeah.  What class do you guys have now?"

"Greek Mythology." I said.  "With Mr. Jackson and Mr. Valdez."

They laughed, and I looked at them confused.  They just grinned.  "Mr. Valdez is truly an idiot.  He sets his hair on fire all of the time."

"Then Mr. Jackson has to put it out."

We looked at them confused, and then walked with them to class.  Turns out they were really nice, cool, people.

"Hello class," A teacher said and a lot of the girls swooned, and Luke and Charlie made disgusted faces.  "I am Mr. Jackson, and that idiot is Mr. Valdez." Luke and Chalie slowed clapped, and to my surprise, Mr. Vladez just grinned at them and bowed all dramitically.  

A girl in the front row raised her hand.

"Yes?" Mr. Jackson called on her.

"Aren't you Percy Jackson, the famous Olympian swimmer?"

He grinned.  "Yeah, that's me.  I am also the gym coach and swim team coach, so the other teams have a lot to worry about," He grinned.

"Yes?" He pointed at another girl.

"Is is true you are married?"

"Yes," He chuckled.

"Yo!" Luke said.  "Kelpie, get on with the lesson already!"