You can sing?

Lestat heard music playing from one of the rooms in the chateau de lioncourt. He ignored it and looked back at the book he was reading. He was reading for awhile until he heard something that made him look up from his book, he heard a voice singing. 

                                                                  I like the kick in the face!

                                                                  And the things you do to me

                                                                  I love the way that it hurts!!!

                                                                  I don't miss you I miss the misery

  Lestat was very curious about the singing voice, he set his book down on the couch and got up. He walked down the long hallways of the chateau, he stopped when he reached your room. He could hear the voice rising over the music. He saw you standing there by your speaker and listened to you sing. 

                                                                  I don't miss you I miss the misery!!!!!

The song ended. Lestat couldn't believe what he had just heard. "y/n, can sing." Lestat said to himself. You heard him and turned quickly to see Lestat standing there. You were surprised to see him there. "Lestat, I didn't see you there." you said. "You..can sing." said Lestat. you blushed. "Yeah I can." you said. Lestat walked towards you. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "Well you never asked." you said with a smirk. Lestat chuckled. He then looked at your speaker and then back to you. a smirk appeared on his face. "You wouldn't happen to know the song Evil Angel would you?" he asked curiously. "I know that song yes, why?" you asked. "Can you sing it for me?" asked Lestat. you smirked. "Only if you join me." you said. Lestat smiled. "Alright." he said. 

That night you both spent the evening singing. 

(btw, Evil Angel is a song by Breaking Benjamin) (Here's the song if your curious)