Chapter 2: New Home

One year ago

A dark clouds could be seen in the sky, it begin to rain. At the funeral, a young boy has been standing in front of his parent's grave. Only 4 people are left in the funeral after a long time.

"..." Hanjun was standing there, motionless. He didn't know what to do, his parent were both dead and in front of him was their grave.

He could still remember his mother smile just before releasing her last breath while patting his head gently.

A doctor approach Hanjun "She is a strong woman, I didn't think she could live this long, I'm sorry that I couldn't save her life" said the doctor with a pity.

"It's okay doctor, you already did your best. I appreciate it because I can still see my mom smile before she is gone" Hanjun said firmly. He didn't want the doctor to feel bad for him because he already did his best to save people lives.

The doctor smile "You are more mature and manly than me it seems" the doctor praise Hanjun. "Time for me to leave"

"Thanks again for your help!" Hanjun said while bowing to the doctor. The doctor leave with smile and hop into his car.

The funeral begin to silent again, only the sound of soft rain and blowing wind could be heard. Suddenly, someone touch his shoulder. It was an old woman and an old man.

"Little Jun..." An old woman said to him. It was Hanjun's grandma. She felt sad to see her grandson loses both of his parent in the same year. Hanjun's mother was their daughter, they cherished her thoroughly, she didn't believe that her daughter could be the one who left them first.

"Grandma... Grandpa..." Hanjun fell so sad, he resist his urge to cry in front of so many people in the funeral. He felt like if he cried, he will be seen as a weak child.

His grandparent knew how hard it was for Hanjun. They tried to calm him down. "A man would never cry!" His grandpa said loudly.

Hanjun got startled at his grandpa suddenly shouting. "Honey!" His grandma shouted at his grandpa.

"A man would never cry! But sometimes even the strongest man of all man would cry if their loved one died!" His grandpa shouted while his eyes filled with tears. He loved her daughter, it was his one and only daughter and child in the world.

"Honey..."

"Grandpa..." Hanjun suddenly burst into tears. The rain got heavier, the wind got stronger. He cry and cry in his grandma shoulder, no one knew that Hanjun cry in his parents funeral besides his grandparent.

"There.. There.. Let it all out." Hanjun's grandma patted his back gently while her eyes was filled with tears. Hanjun was a strong boy, a normal child would cry without stopping but Hanjun hold it until all the people in his parent's funeral was gone.

From today onwards, his grandparent would be his guardian. They will cherished Hanjun like their own child.

Present

Hanjun Pov