Chapter 11: The person I used to love

3 Years ago

"Ahhh... where is she?"

The fifteen years old Hanjun sigh as he was spacing out looking outside the windows in his classroom. He kept sighing since the beginning when class starts. He was sad because of someone.

And it was his childhood friend.

It's been a week since he last saw her, and also it's been a week since she was absent from school. At first, he thought that she just had a cold and needed a rest at home. But now a week have passed without her coming to school, he starts getting worried.

"What happened to her? Is it because what I said to her? She's been avoiding me for a month now...I want to see her so bad..."

The school's bell rings showing that today school is over. He packed his bag and went straight out of his classroom lifelessly.

Knowing that it was still too early to go back home, he brought himself to the music club room that he always hangout after school. They always hangout there together, chatting and playing music all day with the students in the club.

And him heading there alone without her by his side really feels foreign.

He slides open the door and found no one inside the room. He walks in and put his bag on top of the piano before sitting in front of it while taking out a few pieces of paper and pencils.

He put the pieces of papers on the piano rack and starts playing the piano. He was writing a song for a while now, and right now he was trying to complete the unfinished song while using the piano for his guide.

The song he was writing is for the person he really wants to meet right now. He writes it as for an apology for her, and he wants to cheer her up.

The fact that he hadn't met her in a long time was really disturbing him. He repeatedly makes error and mistakes throughout playing, he will often misplayed the keys and forgot the next chord of the song. Sighed keeps coming from his mouth and the frown can be seen on his face.

As he was focusing on playing the piano and writing the song, Hanjun didn't realize that the time was ticking away and the sky was already turning yellow showing that the day is already at dusk.

He stopped playing and look at the clock in the room, he closed his eyes deeply and sighed heavily. Frustration starts to build up inside him as he keeps thinking about her inside his head.

"I really want to see her..."

Suddenly someone enters the room making him flinch, he turns to see who's at the person was. It was the teacher who was in charge of the music club. The teacher stops as he saw Hanjun inside the room.

"Hanjun? What are you doing here this late?"

"Oh Saem. Nothing, I was just writing some stuffs. What are you doing here Saem?"

"Me? Just grabbing some files, didn't expect you to be here. What kind of stuff are you writing? A song?"

"Y-yeah... sort of..."

The teacher notices that he was feeling down.

"Are you feeling well Hanjun? Why are you looking so down?" the teacher asked worriedly.

Hanjun were hesitated to answer.

"No-nothing... I'm fine"

"No you're not. I'm a teacher Jun, I can tell if my students are acting weird. Now tell me, what's going on?"