Edward Cullen💙

He asks you to dance

I was never one to be noticed or stand out in a crowd

I was never one to be noticed or stand out in a crowd. I'm always last to be picked and I stay in the corner to stay out of people's way. At least that's how it was at my old school. It's because I never talked to anyone back home, everyone made me kind of... uncomfortable. But in forks it's different. Really different.

My mother and I just moved to forks because she got married to some Rockstar wannabe loser that she just met three months ago. Things have sort have fallen apart ever since my Dad left a year ago, totally her fault. She cheated on him, a really good man. She was also very abusive towards him. My dad said he was leaving and he was taking me but she got custody before he could. Because of this he was going to stay but I told him to go. I told him he deserves better, go find it. He calls me everyday and I'm happy for him. I didn't want to hold him back. so here I am in forks Washington at a new school.

I've been here for a week now, it's actually been pretty nice. The sun has been shining and I've already made five new friends. This week also happens to be prom week so me and my friends agreed on going dress shopping tonight for the prom on Saturday, two days from now.
This is the dress you picked:

... Saturday...

My friends and I get out of the car making our way up the stairs through the halls and to the auditorium. Opening the doors and walking through my friends and I instantly started giving in to the music. I didn't pay attention to the people looking at me except for one. A new face, he must have come with someone, if that's the case he should probably stop looking at me like that, I thought to myself.

I turn to one of my friends and ask,

"Who is that?"

"Oh, that's Edward Cullen. He and his siblings haven't been here all week cause their parents take them out of school for hiking or some shit like that." She explains

I chuckle at her response and continue to dance with the four of my new friends for an hour or so before I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see the guy from earlier.

"Hey!" I greet looking at him with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Edward Cullen. I don't think we've met." He says holding out his hand.

"Y/n." I introduce shaking his hand.

"Would you like to dance with me Y/n." Edward questions with a small smile as a slow song started to play.

"Sure." I accept not knowing what I was getting myself into.