Emmett Cullen💙

New Student (Part Two)

Bonfire:

Aleena and I pull up to the open field next to the fire department. As soon as we get out of the car music blasting from the station speakers fill our ears. We may be in the boonies but they got good taste in music. This song is a BOP! (You'll get that in 5.4.3.2.1...)

"Hi, I needed some shit with some bop in it..." Aleena and I vibe to the music as we join the talking laughing crowd of fellow highschool students.

We walk through the crowd of teenagers greeting people as we make our way to the snack bar.

"You lookin' for your boyfriend?" Aleen questions as she notices me scan the crowd.

"What so ever do you mean?" I fight a smile and grab a handful of skittles from the snack bar.

"You know what I mean," she says

"Emmett is not my boyfriend he's just a new friend that happens to be highly attractive."

"Your so lame." Aleena teases with a laugh. "You know he's a vampire right?" She adds

"Emmett is not a vampire," I laugh

"I don't know, them Cullens are shady as hell. It makes sense," Aleena jokes with a chuckle

"You're canceled for the next two minutes. Aren't you the same person who be droolin over Charlie." I chuckle

"Hey, Aleena, Y/N." Charlie greets walking up behind her.

"Speak of the devil," I say under my breath "Charlie," I greet smiling

"Hey, Charlie." Aleena returns turning towards him with a cute giddy smile.

"Droolin." I snicker under my breath before taking a sip of Sprite.

"Shut up." Aleena smiles looking over her shoulder at me.

"Do you wanna dance?"Charlie questions

"I would but I don't want to leave Y/N alone."

"Girl, I'll be fine go have fun." I butt in sucking my teeth at her. Like I ain't almost a grown woman.

"You sure you don't mind Y/n?" Charlie questions

"I'm sure, go have fun! I'll be fine here." I reassure

"Okay." Aleena smiles before charlie grabs her hand and leads her to the dance floor.

I grab a few snacks and drinks grabbing the blanket out of my bag and laying it on the ground before sitting. I occasionally steal more snacks and drinks from the snack bar and text mason who then created a group chat with the rest of the friend group as I sit there.

Y/N: Hey Guys Gals and Non-Binary Pals!!!

Leah: Thomas Sanders?

Y/N: Close...

Leah: Y/N?!?! I MISS YOU!

Y/N: Miss You too!

Dee: Hey ugly

Y/N: You gone get clocked, Don't come for me.

Dee: By WHO!?!?!

Y/N: ME!

Dee: Bruh, I'd lay you out ASAP!

Y/N: Not in this good Christian neighborhood, Try Again!

Dee: Ight bruh, comeback to Bama see what happens

Y/N: 👊🏾🖕🏾

Mason: Okay, here y'all go with this🙄