13

Meliodas's P.O.V

It's the first day where I can take Y/N out on a mission with me, she isn't leaving my side and if that means the demon wolf protector comes with us, then so be it. I walk out to the Ten Commandments which I am the leader of, Y/N by my side and Adam behind her.

The two of us walk holding hands to the commandments training ground, where we all meet before I decide who is to come out on a mission with me. I never take all of them unless it has been a direct order from my father. Before we walk outside, I look at Y/N and stop walking, "Y/N," I call out and she turns to me, "Out on a mission, I won't be as... Kind and caring, I'll probably be aggressive and cold," I tell her.

"I understand, I wouldn't expect anything less from you," She kisses my cheek, "Now, show me what it is like to be in the presence of the leader of the Ten Commandments," She smirks and we walk outside.

Melascula looks up and smirks a little, "Princess Y/N, come to see your husband in the choice of choosing which three go with him and Zeldris?" She asks.

"In a way," Y/N says and releases my hand.

"For this mission and future missions, Y/N is joining us... So I'll only need two," I tell them, "Gowther and Galand, bit Galand you are to follow strict orders, if you stray," I begin to warn him.

"I understand," Galand bows his head a little, "So, you, Zeldris, Little Princess, Doll, and I?" Galand questions.

"Do you have a problem with it?" I ask, sneering a little.

"I shall watch out for your wife, Sir, no need to worry," Gowther says stepping forward and bows a little.

"Thank you Gowther, that's why you are Selflessness," I say and look at Y/N, "If you end up in trouble, look for Gowther," I tell her and she nods obediently, "Good girl," I whisper, "Though I know with Adam around, you might not need Gowther, but if you do... He'll lay down his life for yours."

"Very well," Y/N says and pets Adam.

"Who's the mutt?" Galand asks.

Adam growls at Galand and Y/N teleports behind him, she floats up in the sky, "Who. Are. You. Calling. A. Mutt. Rustbucket?!" Y/N says in a dark tone, "I dare you to say that again."

Galand turns to Y/N looking at her, "I called him a mutt," Galand chuckled, "Little Princess."

"Correct I am a Princess, learn to be respectful," Y/N says and flicks her wrist causing Galand to be launched in the sky and crashes back down on the ground, "Don't piss me off, Rustbucket," She says walking over him to Adam then starts scratching him behind the ear.

"Anyone else with issues?" I ask them.

"No," The Ten Commandments reply.

"Gowther, Galand, Zeldris, Y/N and Adam follow me," I say and I begin walking with those I've called following after me.

The 6 of us walk to the gates of the castle, "Okay, so sightings of the Goddess Princess have started to get out of hand and it seems like it is almost time for us to take matters into our own hands," I say, "First we find her and see what she does. Zeldris, Galand and Gowther, Y/N, Adam and me, we'll spill up, bring her to me if you find her," I order then we all separate into the two groups I've assigned.

I lead Y/N and Adam to the Goddess village, before there realm and we look around in the shadows, "Princess Elizabeth, why aren't you in the Goddess Realm?" I hear a voice and I gesture to Y/N and Adam to be quiet.

"I have a serious job to do and I cannot be distracted by family and friends," A voice says, almost an angelic voice if you're into that type of voice.