15

Meliodas's P.O.V

After I accidentally attacked Y/N, Adam has been keeping me far from her and it's been killing me, knowing what I could have done to her. She is everything to me, but that Goddess bitch has been haunting my dreams and thoughts. She's in the distance, but enough to keep her in my thoughts for hours without an end. I don't tell Y/N as I know she'll only go to kill her, which will be forced to stop her when all I want to do is let her go and do as she pleases.

I walk into my bedroom and immediately Adam growls at me getting ready to attack, I look at the demon wolf, "Where is she?" I ask unfazed by his threatening attitude.

Adam growls and tilts his head to the bathroom, I walk to the bathroom only for Adam to bite my ankle. I growl and glare at him, "Get off," I say darkly and Adam does so sitting down.

I walk into the bathroom where I see Y/N sat in our big marble bathtub, bubble covering her all in the right places. I undress, quickly heal my wound and step in behind her, "What are you doing?" Y/N asks.

"Joining my wife in the bathtub. What does it look like?" I wrap my arms around her and smirks at her.

"Like you have other thoughts in mind," She answers looking at me.

"Possibly," I say looking at her with my smirk still plastered on my face.

"Shut up," She leans down into me and I keep her close, "Did Adam attack you?" I nod, "You deserved it."

"Why thank you, exactly what I wanted to hear," I look away from her and I jolt a little feeling her stroking my thigh a little.

"Then, not now," She whispers and looks at me, "You haven't left the castle."

"I can't leave, I feel a pull to her and I'm hating it," I tell her and she turns her body till she is straddling my lap.

"A pull?" Y/N questions and I see the worry in her eyes, "D-Don't go, you promised!"

I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me, tucking her under my chin, "You and me forever," I tell her, "I'm not going anywhere."

I hear her breathing become unsteady and my rub her back gently, "Don't leave Meliodas, I won't be able to take it."

"I'll never leave, it'll only be you that's for me," I say holding her close and stand up carrying her out of the bathtub. I wrap her up in her fluffy towel and wrap one around my waist taking her to the bedroom. 

I sit her on the bed and begin drying her body, "Adam, can you give us some space," Y/N says and Adam disappears without arguing. 

I kiss her forehead and begin to dress her in a nightie. I dry my body and put on my underwear, I turn to her and I watch as she looks at my body, I follow her eyes to my hip bone where my mating bond mark is, "I told you, it'll always be you and me," I tell her as I walk to her.

Y/N leans down and kisses my mark once I'm in front of her, "This is the only thing that makes your words sound so truthful and I believe it," She says.

Her words hurt as she is saying that she cannot take my words to be true without proof, I do understand why, but it doesn't stop the hurting in my hearts. I sit beside me and pull her onto my lap looking at her with a little smile, "You are the one for me and these marks will never fade and will never lie."

"You sure?" She looks at me.

"I am positive my dear," I kiss her gently and for the first time for a while, the only one I think of is Y/N. 

Y/N pulls away from the kiss first, which I am not happy about, but I just look at her quietly before she pushes me down and sits on my stomach, "Meli... Who do you love?" She asks.

"You," I raise my hand and cup her cheek, "It's you and it will always be you who I love," I tell her and slip my hand behind her head and pull her down slowly looking at her, "I love you."

"I love you too," She whispers looking me into my eyes, "Always," She adds and we kiss gently slowly the kiss becomes rough and passionate. 

I wrap my arms around her waist flipping us over, wiggling my way behind her lips and grinds against her core as we kiss. Her hands go into my hair, gripping my blonde locks tightly, "Brother," Zeldris calls out and I mentally groan pulling away from Y/N who is panting a little, "Something requires your attention in one of the demon villages, immediately."

"I'll be out in a moment," I say and get off Y/n reluctantly before dressing. I look at Y/N and kiss her gently, "Don't move," I smirk before leaving the room, "What's going on?"

"Goddess's have attacked one of the weaker villages," Zeldris says and we leave with the Ten Commandments.

When we arrive at the village, we all split up and I see a girl with silver hair and golden eyes looking at me, "I knew you'd come~" Elizabeth speaks.

"What do you really want with me?" I ask her as I keep my distance.

"You to be mine," Elizabeth says.

"Never, I'll never be yours," I sneer.

"But it's already happening and you know it Meliodas," She suddenly flies to be in front of me and presses her lips against my forehead. Unlike last time, I have control of my body and I punch her nose sending her away from me, "Go back to your realm and stay there," I say and my eyes widen as she flies off. Where I just hope it's the Goddess realm where I can never see her.

"Brother," I turn to see another demon who looks like me with silver hair, "Everything okay?" He walks to me.

"Estarorra?" I question, where do I know that name... Oh well.

"Yeah, did Y/N please you too much that your mind is in a puddle?" Estarorra chuckles looking at me.

"Yeah, sure... Go with that," I say and the two of us walk to meet the others before we all go back to the castle.

I walk to my bedroom thinking about who Estarorra is and why I don't have any memories of him expect him being there. I walk into mine and Y/N's room to see her asleep on the bed, I strip down to my boxers and lay beside her, "Y/N?" I whisper.

Y/N snuggles up to me as soon as she does, "Meli~" She whimpers wrapping her arms around me and soon enough her sleepiness is contagious, resulting in me falling asleep.