16

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up the next day in Meliodas's arm, feeling safe and secure, "Hello Y/N how did you sleep?" A familiar yet unfamiliar voice speaks and I turn to see another demon who looks like Meliodas and Zeldris.

I shake Meliodas to wake up and he stirs opening his eyes looking at me then he must have sensed someone else in the room and sat up immediately seeing the other demon, "Estarorra?! What the fuck are you doing in here?!" He yells, glaring at Estarorra.

"Making sure you two are safe, Goddess's can be tricky bitches," Estarorra stands up and smiles at up, "See you both at breakfast," He says before feeling the room and shuts the door behind him.

Meliodas grabs the bedding throwing it off mee, I gasp and bring my knees to my chest out of instinct as I watch my husband checking me over, "He didn't do anything to you?" Meliodas asks and I shake my head, "Stupid brother scaring you like that, he should know not to just sit in silence when you're asleep," He says and cups my cheeks kissing my forehead, "Come on, let's get ready for the day ahead."

"You sound cheery..." I say unsure about my husband.

"I'm not cheery," He rolls his eyes before getting out of the bed and going to our wardrobe, "Come on."

I smile a little at him before following after him and I pick out my outfit today. I go behind my changing screen and strip down from my nightie to the new clothes of the day. 

I step out from behind the changing screen, "Beautiful," He says and takes my hand leaving the room, we see Zeldris looking in his room.

"I won't be long, I promise," He says.

I slip my hand out of Meliodas's going behind Zeldris quietly, "Boo," I say and Zeldris freezes so I push him inside and follow after him with Meliodas behind me. I see a woman is a gold battle uniform and blonde hair, "Who's your friend Zeli?" I ask and wave at the woman sensing no danger about her.

"Hmm..." Zeldris looks behind me and Meliodas.

I look at Meliodas who is glaring, "If you're going to be judgy, leave," I point to the door and he sighs shaking his head, "No judgy?"

"No judgy," Meliodas smirks looking at me and my choice of words then he turns to the woman, "What's your name?"

"Gelda..." The woman speaks and speaks forward, "Please don't tell anyone I'm here, they'll kill me."

"Please Elder Brother Meliodas," Zeldris says and I faintly remember Zeldris never calling him that but I don't question it, "Don't... She...She's..."

"She's what?" Meliodas asks.

"You are a dummy," I roll my eyes and smile at Zeldris, "We won't say anything Zeli," I tell them.

"Thanks, don't call me that," Zeldris says.

"Of course, Zeli," I wink and walk out the room, "Let's go," I look up to see Estarorra standing there as Meliodas and Zeldris join me, "Hello."

"Hello, Princess," Estarorra smiles and he holds his hand out to me, "Allow me, Big Brother Meliodas," He says and I can taste a hint of hatred from Meliodas.

Meliodas pushes me behind him, "Touch her and I will kill you," He warns and looks at Zeldris, "Take Y/N with you to the dining hall, we'll be there shortly," He looks at Estrorra.

Zeldris nods and places his hand on my lower back, "Come on Y/N," He says and the two of us walk past them.

Zeldris and I walk downstairs into the dining room, where an extra plate is laid beside me and the demon king sat at the head of the table like usual, "I was beginning to think I was needing to send a search party for you three... four," He corrects himself.

I walk to my usual place and sits down, "Meliodas and Estarorra will be along shortly, father," Zeldris says sitting opposite where Meliodas would be sitting. Right to his word, Meliodas and Estarorra walk in.

The demon king looks up, "Estarorra..." He says unsure then blinks and nods, "Of course, come on you two, join us," He says and the two brothers sit either side of me. 

I glance at Estarorra a little before looking at Meliodas, "Your hair is a mess and your collar is messed up," I comment and Meliodas sorts his hair out then I straighten out his collar, much to Zeldris's amusement.

"Am I presentable?" Estarorra asks.

"I couldn't care less," I tell him bluntly causing Zeldris, Meliodas and the king to chuckle a little at my words.

The servants serve our breakfasts and we all eat in silence, I think about Estarorra and how he wasn't there originally but I remember him there anyway, no matter how many times I try to tell my mind that it's a trick, I won't listen to myself.

Meliodas must have sensed my distressed before he placed his hand on my thigh, his thumb brushing against my bare skin. I look at him and he nods with a smile before turning back to his father to continue whatever it was they were discussing.

"So, Meliodas, Y/N... Any heirs in the horizon yet?" The demon king asks and I blush a little.

"Not yet father," Meliodas says unfazed, "I feel like Y/N will agree when the goddess rumours are done with we'll try... Though, that doesn't mean that we're protected," I look at my lap as I feel my cheeks heating up and I feel his smirk as he spoke those words.

"I see," The demon king chuckles again.

I clear my throat and sip some water, "If you all would excuse me, I'd like to be alone," I say and stand up then leave the dining room. I walk out to the training grounds and begin pushing the boundaries I hold.

"Hey, I just wanted to check on you... You've been off with me since this morning," Estarorra says and I turn around, "Want to train together?"

"Adam," I call out and Adam appears, "Make him leave, I want to be alone," I say and walk off again leaving Adam to deal with Estarorra till I see Adam following me.

<Can I stay?> Adam asks.

"Of course," I say and he catches up to walk at my side, "Did you get them?" I ask and Adam puts hairs in my hand. I bring out my mirror, mutter the spell as the hairs get sucked into the mirror, "Estarorra," I say and I see Estarorra sat with Elizabeth.

"Did you have another fight with your brother?" She asks him.

"Yes and Y/N, we used to be close..." Estarorra says looking at her, his cheeks fluster.

"I was the same with Meliodas," Elizabeth says sitting beside him, "They aren't fated mates, only playing so they can be a strong couple."

"They seem strong and in love," Estarorra says, a little defensively.

"Demons don't love."

"Then why do you love Meliodas?" Estarorra asks annoyed.

I sigh and look away from the mirror not wanting to hear anymore. I walk to a meadow and lay down with Adam, looking up at the dark sky. I hear footsteps after a while and I look to see Estarorra standing there, "Are you don't being alone with Adam?" He asks and I nod so he sits beside me, "I'm sorry about anything I've done to you."

"I know you are," I curl up against Adam happily.

"So, you got a familiar?" He asks.

"Everyone should know that already..." I look back at him confused.

His eyes widen and his sweatdrops, "R-Right, long day, sorry about that," He says looking away.

Strange man... Keeping an eye on him.