monday

^^^If you haven't heard of this song...Fuck is you doin?? 😤

Katsuki

Monday...I wasn't mentally ready to see the two- well I couldn't- I didn't want to see them together knowing they were a couple. "I got your back bakubro." Shitty hair held his fist up, I stared at him before colliding fists.

We walked into 1-A my eyes immediately went to Deku. He was laughing at whatever Ren was talking about. He glanced my way and stopped laughing. He looked away and back at Ren.

Aizawa was passing papers out. He glanced at Ren and I looking at the black eyes, bruises, and cuts. "I...I'm not even gonna ask."

This is going to be the longest fucking day in my life...

[lunch]

He were all sat at our regular table. "Katsuki...wasn't he your friend? I heard some rumors flying around about you hanging out with this nerdy kid? Why aren't you talking with him anymore." I ignore her looking away.

It's honestly lonely with Deku not around anymore. I got so use to him. If he can drop me so easily I need to just...Focus on myself.

[end of school]

How the fuck can I forget about him. He's always with him, laughing and smiling. He's all I could think about. "Kacchan..." The only person who calls me that nickname...I turn around seeing Deku. He looked guilty and sad. "Hey nerd."

"Are you- how are-....Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm great. Spectacular a matter of fact."

Izuku

I felt horrible. I saw how Kacchan had a black eyes and a couple bruises and scratches just as Ren. I just wanted to see if he was ok. I get it if he doesn't want to see me right now.

"I just- I w-wanted to make sure t-that after everything your ok..." he scoffed and looked away. "Why wouldn't I be fine." "I just-."

I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder I looked and saw it was Ren. "Don't waste your time on him zuku." "But Ren-."

"He's right, you should just go." I turn to Kacchan in shock. "Kacchan..." he stared at me than walked away. He's really mad at me...I-I thought we could at least still be friends. But with his social status and mine that could never happen.

"Told you...Lets go." Ren interlaced our fingers and we started walking to my house. I'm still a little unsure about Ren. I believe in him- I really do but I'm scared of finding him cheat on me again.

"You know I love you right...A lot." I smile and kissed him, "I know." When we got home I took an applesauce cup out of the fridge. Ever since Kacchan had me- forced me to eat the applesauce I've been slowly getting better eating applesauce instead of solid foods.

It's honestly all thanks to Kacchan. Ren and I laid down on my bed and started watching shows. "Zuku look at me." I turned to look at him and in an instant he was kissing me. I was taken aback because I thought he was going to show me something.

Soooo let's just say it's Friday heh

"R-Ren~!" His hand found his way up my shirt. My arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. He started to take off my shirt. I was visibly panicking. "Zuku it's okay...Just give me your consent if you want to go further." I didn't know what to do! I love Ren I really do...So I nodded my head. He kissed me again and took his shirt off.

Katsuki

This is fucking stupid. It's not fair, how the fuck does he choose someone who cheated on him multiple times?? Okay, I get I cheated too but it was one time! Not multiple times on the same fucking person.

"Bakubro let's hang out!"

"Where?"

"Mhhh....let's go see a movie. You know the grudge is out."

"Meet me at my house. Are the rest coming."

"Yeah."

"Ok."

I get ready and the movie starts at 7:00...It's 4. I know shitty hair is trying to get my mind off Deku and I really appreciate him for that. But it's just hard getting your mind off someone you really like.