Jealous: kourtney

Kourtney X y/n
A/n:y/n is the older sister of Hailey Baldwin

Y/n POV I have been avoiding my girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian hanging out with my sister Hailey my girlfriend has been noticing me avoiding her to see my sister and when I come home every night she cringes at me

Y/n POV
I have been avoiding my girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian hanging out with my sister Hailey my girlfriend has been noticing me avoiding her to see my sister and when I come home every night she cringes at me. We were at Kris's house to have family time with everybody and I was on my phone texting my sister.

"Who are you texting right now while we are with my family right now," she asked annoyance in her voice while everybody looked at us.

"Nobody," I said as I put my phone on the table my phone had a ding

"Really if it's nobody why does this person keep texting you y/n" she asked I quietly laughed to myself

"Why are you texting this person anyway"Khloe asked

"yeah why are you texting this person anyway" she said as she grabbed my phone to see who was texting me

"Who the fuck is Hailey," she said jealously

"Nobody," I said she got up and left the living room and I followed her quickly.

"Baby it's nobody it's just my sister," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.
"Your sister do you think I would believe that y/n," she said angrily

"Yes look I called her right now to prove it to you" I went back to the living room and got my phone I called Hailey as I went back to Kourtney as I reached her Hailey picked up her cell I put it on speaker so Kourtney can hear it.

Phone convo
"Hey sis wassup," Hailey said
"Nothing just with my girlfriend and her family, "I said as I looked at Kourtney she blushed embarrassed.
"Okay well bye I got a photo shot right now I love you," she said
"Love you too bye"I hang up on her
Phone convo ended

I looked at Kourtney to see she was still blushing i leaned down and kissed her as she kissed back we started to make out she pulled away to catch her breath then she looked up at me.

"I would never cheat on you as Scott did I love you so much to hurt you I'm going to marry you one day," I said while looking down into her eyes with so much love.

"I love you too and I'm sorry for being a jealous baby," she said while blushing still embarrassed about what just happened.

"It's okay you were just being a girlfriend like every guy's girlfriend does the same and when we get home Daddy going to punish you, baby." I turn around to slap her ass as she moans a little.

"Okay Daddy I tell my mom we are leaving and the kids are staying here," she said while moving to the living room to tell her mom the kids are staying here.

Comment and vote!!