Bestfriend-kendall

A/n: Tay is Taylor Hill's twin sister and Kendall's best friend

Tay POV

I was with my twin sister Taylor at her fashion show after the party. I was sitting with her friends having fun when I saw Kendall and Ben walking in together I was jealous because I always had feelings for her but she was always with Ben and every time he broke her heart I was the one with her through it all and she still goes out with him I don't get it. I got up and went to the bar to get a Tequila with lime and went to sit down with all my friends even Kendall and Ben were there I sat down between Vanessa Moe and Bella Hadid.

"Hey Tay I heard you were going out with Vanessa Morgen," Vanessa said

"I didn't know you were going out with Vanessa Morgen," Kendall said jealousy in her voice

"I didn't tell because you were always with Bennie boy and we don't go out we are just friends," I said

"My name is Ben," Ben said irritated

"I don't care what your name is I know you are full of shit that always cheats on Kendall" I backfire him.

Everybody looked shocked at what I had just said Vanessa and Bella got me to leave the bar with them while Kendall was following us as Ben left the after-party to cheat on Kendall again.

"What was that Tay why would you say that" she said irritated while Bella and Vanessa left to give us privacy

"What you mean all I said was the truth he left the after-party to probably cheat on you I don't know why you are going out with him when you can be with me, "I said to her. She smiled at me and kissed me and I kissed her back.

"I want to be with you too Tay" She smiled at me.

"Good and let's go to the hotel so I can fuck you senseless while you scream Daddy all night" I smirked at her as she moaned a little

"Okay Daddy" she smirked back at me.

Me and Kendall left for the hotel and got our freak on let just say she was screaming Daddy all night and won't walk for a couple of days.