The youngest jenner

A/n: sorry I haven't been writing a lot has been going on with the coronavirus😷, my online learning😤, and the protests all black lives matters✊🏾 I hope you enjoy this story 😉☺️💕

Kayden POV

Wassup everybody I'm Kayden Jenner I'm 17 years old and I'm the youngest Jenner I have a girlfriend her name is Avani Gregg she a famous Tiktok my family don't know about her so I'm going to keep it like that but right now I'm downstairs in my game room playing call of duty👇🏽

I was minding my own business until Kendall and Kylie came in the room taking pictures on my phone then they were looking at me.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that" as I keep playing Call of Duty

"Who is this girl in your phone," Kendall said

"And who is my everything thing with a heart emoji just text you," Kylie said

"None of your business and why are you on my phone in the first place," I said as I paused my game and snatched my phone out of her hand As I texted Avani back I looked up to see Kylie and Kendall looking at me annoyed.

"What do you mean it's not our business we are your older sister we have a right to know what going on in your life," Kendall said as she stood up with Kylie and agreed with her.

"I know you my older sister but what's going on with my life is me myself and I oh and mom," I said as I turned off my game.

"Mom how can she be in your life but not your sister and how is mom going to be in your life if she manages me, Kendall, Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim," Kylie said as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Um maybe because she takes care of me unlike my sister, she feeds me every day, she births me, oh she makes time for me unlike my sister, and I'm her favorite child unlike my sister oh and make sure you tell Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney I said that too if they have a problem with what I said they know where to find me peace out my sister," I said as I walk out of my game room to my bedroom and go to sleep because tomorrow going to be a long day for me.

    —————————————————

The next day

I was in my room lying down on the phone with Avani because she called me to tease me about something that sounded just like her.

"Babe stop playing with me we not breaking up at all we're forever and that's simple" I look at her with a hard look.

"But somebody like me in the hype house" She smiled at me as I looked at her with a straight face.