Babymomma-kim

A/n: Jay is the younger sister of Tyga and you are taller than Kim

Kim POV

I was with my family and my girlfriend Jay she is the greatest thing that happened to me she was with me through my divorce from Kayne ever since he hit me Kim and she was helping me with the kids too. We were having a good time when Tyga came in running to Jay and whispered in her ear that's when her face dropped.

"Oh shit mama gonna beat my ass when she came over here," she said frightened.

"Yes she is and she is on her way too just a heads up," he said quickly running out.

"Wait where you going with yo bitch ass always running from Mama," she said running after him out the door.

We all laughed at her as she kept cursing at Tyga while he drove off as she came back to us she looked at me.

"Babe if my mama kills me today I just wanna tell you love you and I was going to marry you one day," she said frightened as I looked at her confused.

"What are sa-"I got cut off to hear yelling to someone calling Jay's name only to see her mama with a bat in her hand as she walked into the kitchen with a woman and 4 old twins jay mama landed her eyes on her which was scary by the way.

"I'm going to murder you Jay why in the hell is this hoe ass bitch saying these are your kid's girl" she angrily said to Jay while walking to her and hitting her with a bat we all looked shocked at what she did to Jay.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh mama I don't know so stop hitting me with that aaahhh bat I think y-" Jay got cut off when we all heard something crack.

"oh shit mama I broke my arm ah" Jay cried holding her arm I ran to her to see her arm was bleeding and a part of her bone was out I guided her up off the floor.

"I don't care you are going to the doctor and getting a DNA test to see if these kids are yours okay," Jay Mama said angrily.

"Okay damn and you can tell there mine they looked just like me or Tyga I don't know mama," she said walking out of the house to the car as we all followed her to the car and go to the hospital.

As we reached the hospital the doctor took Jay to the emergency room for her arm and took some of the blood from the 4-year-old twins and their mom to see if this was jay kids or not as we all waited for Jay her baby momma kept looking at me.  

" I don't want you or your kids around my twins bitch" Jay's baby momma said to me I looked at her.

"I don't know who talking to but your kids going to be around me and my kids whether you like it or not and I don't even know you."I sassily said back

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Aria I'm Jay's ex-girlfriend by the way remember that name and these are me and jay kids Jaden and Kamiya," Jay's baby momma said to me.

"If there are Jay's kids you probably were sleeping with different men, "Khloe said back to jay baby momma, I was about to say something until Jay came and sat by me.

"How are you baby," I said to her she looked at me with a sad face

"M-my mama crazy ass hell and I didn't want my ex get pregnant by me I wanted you to get pregnant by me but if the kids are mine I want you to be their stepmom okay," she said while looking at me while I blushed

"Okay baby I'm not going nowhere I love you," I said to her

"Good I'm going to marry you one day," she said smiling at me. As the doctor came in we sat up to see what he had to say

"The results came in and Jay you are the kid's other mother," the doctor said
Jay looked at the kids shocked while the kids looked at her crying and running to her as they hugged her

The next couple of months

Ever since Jay found out about Jaden and Kamiya her baby momma kept giving me problems and I haven't told Jay about it because I was scared to say something to her and I wanted her to see her kids more. Aria was coming to pick up her kids today at me and jay house while we were having a good time with the kids in the living room. Somebody had knocked on the door I went to open the door the bitch was gone push the door open and knock me on the floor. I fall on the floor making me sprain my ankle.

"Aaaahhhh fuck" I cry out loud as I hold my ankle.

I saw Jay run to me and pick me up she walked to the living room sat me down on the couch and went to the kitchen to get an ice pack and placed it on my ankle.
"What happened baby who did it so I can straighten the person out real quick" she said as she looked at me worry.
"It was your baby's momma and she kept giving me problems I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to take your kids away from you," I said crying holding my ankle.

She looked at Aria mad as hell she told the kids to go to the playroom real quick as the kids ran to the playroom room she made Aria sit on the armchair.

"Look aria I'm about to say this real nice as possible you not going to disrespect my girl because she is around our kids most of the time when u are hopping on different men's dicks and letting this bastard hit my kids every day while you are with the twin so I letting you know I see you in court tomorrow and your ass better be there," Jay said sternly to Aria as she looked shocked as how she knew.

"H-how did you know about that" she stuttered to Jay.

"Yeah you thought I didn't find out my kids told me now get the fuck out of my house before I bust your ass any minute now and you not seeing my kids no more," she said smirking at her.

When Aria left looking scared for her life she sat down next to me and looked at me with a stern face.

"And you better tell me something right away when someone giving you problems because I don't mind putting their ass in check right away," she said as she put her hand around my neck pulling me closer to her as she chock me a little.

"Okay Daddy I promise" as I moaned a little