Training

It was early in the morning I was talking to the team. "So what do you want us too do?" Bulkhead asked "I need to train my pups since they are a little to young to fight. I need help teaching them to hide from cons and stay away humans." I look at my pups "All you bots need to do is try and find them. I've told them that you guys are the bad guys and that they must stay hidden." 

I turn back to the team "Got it?" I ask they node I look at Optimus "Are you going to help in the search?" I ask with a smile he smiled back an nodded. "Moon, Star front an center!" I call them over an they ran up to the edge of the platform.

" The team and I going to be looking for ya but remember if we find you game over." they chirped ready to get started I smirk "Well get going you got 60 seconds go go!" I said and they took off down the hall. I chuckle and turn to the team "If ya find them com link the rest of us and bring them back here." they node "Ok then lets get started." I said and we started to search high an low.

Moonbeam's POV. 

I was hiding up in the rafters trying to stay out of sight. I heard foot steps I saw Arcee looking around below me. I held my breath an stay as still as possible. She looked around for a few then moved to the next hallway. I let out a sigh 'That was close.' I thought but then I felt something grab my tale. I started to cry out "Wow easy Moon." I hung by my tale as I stared at Bulkhead.

I whined as he chuckled "Sorry Moon but you lose." I huff at him as he sat me on his shoulder "Bulkhead here I found Moonbeam." I huff again 'I got cot Star.' I said throw the spark bond that we share. 'Sorry Moon better luck next time.' Star said I smile 'I'm rooting for ya sis.' I say 'Thanks bro see ya soon.'  then I sat in the main room with Bulkhead waiting for the others to find Star.

Stardust's POV.

I was hiding in a dark place Bumblebee and Arcee have walked past me already. I smile to myself 'I'm doing good.' I thought then I felt someone grab me by the neck I yelped as I was pulled out of my hiding place. I turn to see that sire found me I huff in defeat he chuckled "You did well Stardust." I smile as he sat me on his shoulder "I have found Stardust." he said an started to make his way back.

When we got to the main room everyone was waiting. Sire sat me down beside Moon "Good job sis." I smile "Thanks bro you did good too." "Thanks" he said them we both look at carrier "You both did a great job for your first time." she said I turn to Moon with a smirk "High tale." he said an we hit our tales together.

"Now I've asked the bots if they can share there thoughts to help you hide better for the rest of the day you two will study." We look at each other "This is going to be interesting." I chuckle at my brothers remark. "Moonbeam since Bulkhead found you he will tell you how he found you an help with your mistake." Bulkhead walked over an put his hand out. Moon turned to me "See ya later sis." he climbed up Bulks arm and sat on his shoulder.

"Stardust you will go with Optimus for the day." Carrier pointed to sire as he came over and held out his hand. I sit in his hand as he walked down the hall I waved at carrier as we left.

I hope you like it leave a comment for more.