Chapter 21 - Rehab

*Three days later*

*Beth's Point Of View*

I smoothed my t shirt and sweat pants nervously in anticipation for what was to come.

Dr. Simmons and Dr. Warren were coming to my room in the mad house (sorry, I ment 'psyciactric floor') to tell me whether or not I was 'mentally and physically stable enough to move to a rehabilitation center'.

Harry sat next to me on the bed, and I rested my head on his shoulder, and he slid his arm around me an pulled me into his warm, hard, chest to comfort me and calm my nerves.

After what seemed like forever, the two doctors came into my small room. They stood there with huge grins on their faces... I took this as a good sign.

"Well, Bethany, it looks like you'll be able to move out of the hospital and into The London-Briarwood Rehabilitation Center for Young Women." Dr. Simmons said, still smiling.

"How long will I be staying there?" I asked cautiosly.

"Depending on how well you progress, you should only be there about three months," Dr. Warren informed me.

"When do I go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Five Days Later*

*Harry's Point Of View*

"And this is the dormitory buidling that you'll be staying in!" The overly cheerful lady who was showing us around the grounds gestured to the last stop on our tour.

"What do you think, honey?" Beth's mum put her hand on her daughters shoulder.

"It's nice," Beth shrugged.

"Would you like to take a look inside?" Our tour guide asked.

"We'd love to," Ms. Charleston replied, pulling Beth and I along in the process.

The lobby of the building was acually quite nice. It had beautifully tiled floors, dark, mahogony paneled walls, and mirrored ceilings that seemed to reach the sky.

I hoped Beth liked it here... Because, if she didn't, there was no way in the world that someone as stubborn as her would cooperate in a place she wasn't happy.

The rehabilitation center was set up like a small university almost, except there were no classrooms, which I think Beth would find nice. There were two dormitory buildings, a recreational center, the tutoring center, the cafeteria, and the Help center.

The Help center was where they had group therapy, one on one therapy, the First Aid center, etc.

"If you would just follow me this way, I'll take you to your room and you can meet your roomate," The lady told us, holding the key in the air.

"Sure," Ms. C nodded and we all headed that way.

I squeezed Beth's hand as the lady knocked on the door.

"Coming," A voice sang.

The door swung open to reveal a petite, skinny, brunette.

"Hi, Olivia, this is your new roomate, Beth. Beth, this is your roomate, Olivia," The lady introduced them.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you!" Olivia said, welcoming us in and shaking every one of our hands. "You... You're Harry Styles?"

"I am," I nodded.

"I'm a huge fan! And Beth, you are so pretty," Olivia gushed.

I couldn't tell if I liked her or not yet...