«24»

-' 𝙘𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 - never mark your skin again, only I can

                                         24장

the night felt short but truly delightful for the 7 boys - time really does fly fast by when enjoying your time, that is just a proven fact. thankfully, everyone came along just perfectly with each other, someone could've even thought that they were old friends by the way they casually interacted with one another. they all had their own shining but very different personalities that filled the parts of each other that the individual himself was lacking.

but jungkook himself couldn't get his brain comprehend that he was now in good terms with the people who made his every day life so dreadful and his brother who had a special spot of hate and betrayal mixed with love in jungkook's heart.

he was thankful for this, for the people who came into his life and for letting him as well grow as a person. so much had changed in such a short amount of time, it truly was fascinating how life can feel so dull and boring for so long, and then all of the sudden a tree falls on your house and sets it on fire - well that's how it felt for jungkook who went through mud and sunshine, love and passion, pain and heartache to be pleased with his life. but in the end the tree was a door to a new beginning.

life is an unexpected show so there's no reason to plan it all the way, accidents happens and directions changes, people come and people go, sun goes down but always rises up - life goes on no matter what. it does go on for jungkook who's legs had been dragged into a swamp and it goes on for you, life goes on for the people who are not here with us anymore. it's just life and our only job is to live it to the fullest.

now, the apartment was empty excluding the two souls cuddled on the couch together - jimin and jungkook who were watching the movie call me by your name that was so highly recommended by taehyung. as the movie came to an end - the boys feeling traumatised by the scene of a guy jerking on to a peach, jimin stretched his arms and ruffled jungkook's hair who was sleepily gathering himself up.

"let's go brush our teeth koo" jimin pulled jungkook up from the couch as they waddled on the floor to the bathroom.

in the silence washing faces and brushing teeth, jimin didn't quite feel like saying good nights and disappearing behind the closed doors, his heart had a lot of things to say now finally when the two boys were alone and he needed jungkook's presence.

"can I sleep next to you tonight..?"

jungkook put his toothbrush away and smiled with his eyes squeezing together through the mirror at jimin's question.

"you wanna sleep next to me?"

jimin as well put his toothbrush away as they kept their eye contact on each other through their reflections on the mirror. jungkook noticed jimin turning around as he placed his hands around his waist, jungkook tried to hard not to be awkward or blush at jimin's bold actions.

jimin was really shameless, straight out bold and brave. he kept smiling before he finally got to answer after seducing the boy.

"yeah of course, I wanna cuddle you all night" he was highlighting the last part with his voice.

this brought a shy smile on jungkook's lips and a sigh escaping his mouth, jimin was too much to his poor heart but he couldn't even complain. jungkook knew he loved the attention he got from jimin even though he wouldn't be able to admit it.

but jimin's only thought was jungkook's smile since he couldn't get enough of it. the way jungkook's doe puppy eyes squeezed together and his small lips curved upwards brought this unexplained warmth onto jimin's chest, all he wanted was to see the boy smiling. oh how he used to hate that face but now couldn't get enough of it.