Chapter 12 (The Care)

Harry's POV

I started to walk towards Mia to ask her if she was ready,she has a weird look on her face,when she was going to talk she started coughing loudly, she was red and her eyes were full of tears.I was very tensed and asked

"Are you okay Mia"

I tried to ask her and she fall down on her knees continued to cough.I looked at Molly and Candice, they were laughing and I knew that this was their plan,I started to walk towards them  but Mia hold my hand and I couldn't leave her.Our name was already announced on the stage and I told MIA that we could cancel our performance but she was desperate to perform,suddenly she stood up still coughing,Niall was rubbing her back.

Then we all began to walk towards stage and take our positions.She was totally red and tears began falling from her eyes.

Mia's POV

As we began to walk towards stage,lights becomes dim.I could hardly speak and it was difficult for me to sing because of the sensation in my throat.

We began to sing, It was first time when I saw Harry singing in front of me.He was looking sexy,hot actually there were no words to describe him,I wanted to pause the time and rewind it again and again

As it was my time to sing Harry hold my hand and began to press it tightly.

"You can do it",Harry whispered in my ear.

That time I thought that I can do it because I wanted to show Molly and Candice,no matter what I can sing.I was singing good until the last note.

As I was about to sing the high note my throat chocked. Harry took my place and sang that part instead of me and hugged me with one hand and hold mice with other and we ended our performance.I was very nervous for the comments, I can see disappointment on Simon's face.He didn't said a word and was constantly looking at me.I was not able to face him.

"Mia what was wrong with you today",Demi said and I started looking at my feet.

I was not in a condition to answer anything and I can see Harry's who was there for me.

Harry's POV

She didn't answer any questions and I can see she was sad and was crying.

When Demi asked her what was wrong with her she began to cry,I have never seen her like this before.

Simon stood up from his chair and began to walk towards her,she was trying to hide herself and biting her lips.

"Stop biting your lips,I completely understand right now what are you going through",Simon said while pulling her into  a hug.

Finally she smiled and I was happy to see that.

"Sorry Mr Styles,I hugged her",he whispered in my ear.

We left the stage, Mia was walking with Niall and she was feeling better now.I saw Candice and Molly waiting at backstage,I lost my anger and said

"Both of u are bitches".

Mia's POV

I never thought that Harry would fight for me with someone. I saw lot of anger in his eyes.I told Niall to control him and he said.

"He is doing right,they deserve it".

Then I saw a guy walking towards me and I remembered that I saw him talking with Candice.I thought that he came here to insult me.

"Hey Mia,I am feeling sad for you but you gave your 100%",Nick said trying to make me happy.

"Now who are you dude",Harry said in a harsh tone.

"I am a friend not an enemy",he said while walking towards Harry.

"You better stay away , we have some things to figure out",harry said and rolled his eyes.

Simon came to backstage to meet me.

"Mia I don't know what happened to you but I can smell something bad. Is their something u want to tell me", he said and his eyes were pleading to say the truth.

"Everything is fine" ,I  manage to say somehow

Harry was about to open his mouth but I grab his arm and stopped him from saying anything.

Harry's POV

I don't understand her problem, why was she hiding everything. Then I saw that bastard Jasper walking towards her,she was not feeling comfortable, she was looking like a prisoner who was getting investigated.

"Mia are you okay",he said while holding her hand.

He slaps on his hand and says in aggression "one more step towards her and you will be nowhere to be seen"

As soon as he says these words, Jasper leaves the room.

Harry hold my hand and take me outside.

A/N:Hope u guyz are enjoying.
Love u all
Keep reading and commenting
Love
Love
For all my readers.
:)