Glitches get Stitches

Present Day~

"Oh god, it's getting worse..." Jackaboy was pacing the room, everybody standing huddled next to the bed.

"I know... I can see zhat." Schneep was switching out needles every minute, continuously injecting them into the patient.

"Doc, dude! You gotta do something!" Chase called out, busying himself by squeezing Marvin's hand tightly.

"I am vorking on it..." The german mumbled, his mask on firmly as he carefully positioned the needle again.

"Chase, calm down. He's gonna be okay." Marvin tried to reassure, squeezing his hand back just as tight.

"I can't stay calm, bro! He might die!" Tears brimmed in Chase's eyes as he bit his lip harshly.

Jameson sat on the edge of the bed, watching Schneep closely, trying his best to stay calm as well. Robbie was sitting in the corner, his knees brought to his chest as he rocked himself gently, Jack sitting beside him and hugging him tightly.

Schneep suddenly stopped, backing away, "I... I can't save him... It's up to Dark now..."

Five years before the accident~

Anti sat on the rooftop, sipping a can of some sort of alcohol. He'd been too absorbed in his thoughts to notice exactly what it was he was downing.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?"

Anti didn't move at the sudden voice, continuing to stare blankly at the city below.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me. I know you did, Anti." The man sat beside him on the roof, but Anti didn't bother to acknowledge him.

"Fine. You can play that person. I'm still going to talk to you either way." The voice paused, expecting the glitch to speak up, but sighed when he doesn't.

"Look... they're still looking for you. I figured I would tell you before he came up here and you tried killing him." He waited for Anti to pull a knife on him and make a snarky comeback, but that never came.

The demon sighed, standing up, "I already told you it wouldn't work out... I'm sorry."

Anti didn't respond as the demon became engulfed in shadows, dissapearing. A tear fell down Anti's face.

Ten years before the accident~

Anti sat on the ground in the middle of the room, which was wrecked badly, the bed turned over, wallpaper peeling, the floor scraped of carpet, the windows shattered, and the door hanging on a single hinge.

Anti took a shaky breath, looking into the shadows, "You s-said-"

"I say a lot of things."

"You told me you loved me!" Anti screeched, glitching towards him before falling back onto the ground, tears pouring down his face.

"So I did. But I don't, do I?" The demon grined, teleporting away just as Anti summons a knife, stabbing the place where the demon was repeatedly, before sinking to his knees in tears.

Fifteen years before the accident~

Anti pulled his books close to his chest, hurrying through the hallways, trying to ignore the group of older boys following him.

He managed to get to an empty hallway before being shoved onto the ground, his arms scraping on the harsh wood floors, his books flying everywhere.

"Hey, look! It's the little glitch!"

Anti stayed on the ground, staring downwards and trying to bite back tears.

"Oh look at the baby. Boo hoo!"

The voices pounded in Anti's head, leaving him to curl up in a ball. The boys advanced towards him, kicking and punching him. Everything went black.

C̷̡͚̭̩̞͙̱͖̗̿̎̍͐̌̀͂̚͝͝ļ̶̻̘͙̠̖̺̭̯̖̩͚̲̬̫̎̔͊͂̓ạ̶̢̝̫͕͔̘̖̝͖̼̳͇̿͜ŝ̷̛̪̬̑̽̌̏̒̊̈́̆͑s̴̳̣̟̝͔̫̻̗̎̈́͘ͅi̶͔͕̫̣͖͓̔̅̔̽̀̇͐̔͘̚͜͠͝f̷͇͛̅̇̒̋̅͑̆̊̓͆̈̽͘i̷͇͉̫̣̖͓͈̩̜̗͛̃͐̃̌͜͠͝ͅe̶̩͕̹̺͖̯̺̙͊̊̅̃̈́͊̓̀̐d̸̡̛̛̩̂͐̀̈́̈́̿̅̑ before accident~

Anti was on his knees, a metal collar wrapped around his neck, the leash bolted to the wall.

"Look at the little glitch now..."

Anti glared up at the man, struggling in his restraints. The man moved closer, pulling a glowing dark green powder out of a small pouch, sprinkling the powder on Anti's face, who immediately passes out.

"Poor... little... g̷̡̡̻̪̭̻̭͇̖̗̻̹̪̗̔̏̀̆̎̔́̿̒̒͋̕͝͝͝l̸͖̣̹̫̳͙͚̣̄̽i̸̡̢͉͈͈̺͔̰͕̲̊̏͜t̶̡̢̛͎̱̟̫̬̪͍͔̦̞͚͈͖̍͌͐͌̒͠͝͝ĉ̸̢̡̢̨̟͙̳̰̝̄͝ḩ̴̛̲͉̗̙͔̠̬̹̣͖̗͖́̇̓̂̄̔̍̚."