Chapter 47: Life Or Death

"Alright!!" I yelled as I opened my eyes and noticed Avelyn had been licking my crotch the entire time. I looked at her with a smirk as she realized I had woken. "Daniel!? I didn't notice you had woken up!!" She yelled as she gulped I assumed was my cum and wiped her face clean. "It's alright, you didn't get to have your chance earlier right? It's only fair you get your turn. Avelyn blushed as she gave me a kiss."I love you so much Daniel!!" Avelyn said happily as she continued to shower me with her warm and moist kisses. "Geez, you're still acting like that?" We heard Isabella tell us nonchalantly as she stared at us. "Don't be like that, I know you want to do the same with me, it's called being a tsundere." Isabella gave me a light blush as she turned her body away. "You're right Daniel, my sister is a bit of a tsundere." The two of us began to laugh to each other as Isabella then told us. "Hey!! What does that even mean!? You better not be making fun of me Daniel!!" She yelled as I noticed she was full-on blushing. "I would never do that, you're too precious for anyone to say anything bad to you honestly. You're a Goddess after all, I have to remember my place when I'm talking to you." I said as Isabella's blush deepened as she only crossed her arms and looked away. "That's right, you better remember to who you're talking with." Isabella said proudly as I smiled at her."But I do hope you remember to do those types of things with me as well..." Me and Avelyn only looked at each other and smiled. "You know, it's been some time since we've seen the girls, I wonder how they're doing?" I asked as Avelyn nodded and took some time to think. "If I'm right, they should be overhearing us on the other side of the door." Avelyn said as she looked at the door as she then blasted it, which caused it to disintegrate. "Awesome!!" I yelled as Avelyn blushed. We then looked to see all the girls completely surprised. "We're sorry!! We couldn't help ourselves!!" The girls yelled at the same time. "Then again, you really managed to make the literal Goddess of Destruction fall in love with you Daniel." Celestia said as we all stared at Isabella. "Who said I loved him!? He's nothing but a pervert and a manipulative mortal!!" She retaliated as the girls laughed to themselves which caused her to be confused. "Sis, there's no point in lying, they all know you like him because you're so obvious." Avelyn said as she gasped. "Good news!! It seems like Isabella gave me the okay symbol to continue dating Death!!" I yelled as the girls clapped their hands. "Well that's a relief, now we can head back home." Emily said as I then felt someone grab me. "Not so fast there, I said you were alright but you still haven't proven to me that you're strong, I want to test you!!" She said as Umbra then told me in my head. *No way can you let that happen Daniel!! You'll die in a matter of seconds!! You can't fight her!!* I only smiled and gave her a nod."Daniel!! You can't fight my sister!! She's been unbeatable for billions of years, the last God that tried to match her literally died, and we're immortal!!" I then looked at Avelyn with a smile which calmed her down and I told her. "Sounds like you're not only doubting me, but the will of a man. I don't care how powerful she is, all I care about is being able to continue to love you!! And if I have to put my life on the line, so be it. I promised that I'd always love you all so I don't plan on dying today." The girls couldn't help but look at me with a worried look. The girls then walked towards the two of us and they then told me one at a time.

"I've always loved you Daniel, ever since we were kids, so I'll be really disappointed in you if you were to lose today!! You still haven't taken my virginity and you promised me, I won't forgive you for not keeping your word." Emily said as I nodded.

"I know that I've caused you so much trouble and I get that you hated me at first, but I'm so happy that you decided to forgive me!! And I'll never stop loving you Daniel!!" Stella told me as I noticed she formed a small tear.

"I was really happy when we first met as well Daniel, you had the same interests in video games the same as me and you talked to me normally, I thought that you'd be afraid but I was happy that you gave me attention Daniel!!" Lucy told me with a blush as she was fidgeting with her hair.