Chapter 11: Fateful Encounter

DANIEL'S POV

Timelapse: Same day of the meeting with the president.

“Hey Emily, was it just me or did you feel the ground shake a little?” I asked Emily as I laid on her stomach while she was laying down in the couch. “Yeah, I also felt that. I thought I was going crazy.” She responded. *Whatever caused the ground to shake like that, I have a feeling it has to be connected with the guys shrinking also.* I thought to myself as I stayed silent for a bit making Emily worry about me. “Hey Daniel are you OK?, you seem to be a bit worried there.” Emily said. “Huh, oh yeah I'm fine, completely fine, nothing to worry about for real!!” I said as I gave a fake laugh. While I was pretending to laugh I felt myself getting lifted to the air and was soon met by Emily's blue eyes. “Are you sure your OK?, you can always be honest with me, I am your girlfriend after all.” I looked straight at Emily's beautiful eyes and began to blush, which made her go red as well. “It's just that I have a feeling something bad may happen in the future.” I told Emily as I was staring down. What happened next surprised me because I was kissed by Emily's lips for some time before she separated her lips from my body. “Are you OK now?, you don't have to worry because I'm here for you.” She said as she gave my body a somewhat motherly hug from her breasts. “I'm feeling good now, thanks!!” I said to Emily as I gave her a smile.

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES POV

Timelapse: 4 days later

“Damn it's already been 4 days and we still haven't found Daniel, to make matters worse, none of the images that ‘goddess’ gave me to find him was any useful. And we have one more day in the week!!” I banged my desk as I was panicking. What made it worse, she was scheduled to pick up Daniel in a day at the White House. “The CIA better find him fast, cause we have less than a day before she destroys the planet.” I said as I began to sweat. Soon the tiny door used by males banged open and a man entered the oval office with urgent news.

Mr.President!!, we believe we've found him!!” The man shouted. “Where!?” I shouted to him. The man looked at me and said seriously, “He's in California sir, he's also living with a female companion that looks to be his girlfriend.” What that guy said to me shocked me because one: how are we supposed to get this guy back to D.C in less than a day. And two: this was the first time I've heard of a tiny guy like me with a giant girl, and living with her than living in a apartment meant for the guys. “Don't worry Mr. President, we already have someone off to bring him to us, and don't worry about how long he'll get here, we have it all figured out.” The man said proudly as he gave me a thumbs up. “Alright, I hope you're right, because if we don't get him here on time, we're talking about the end of the world here.” I said in a serious voice, I looked at the man and he too seemed to be scared at the thought of the world getting destroyed. “Don't worry, if everything goes planned,then we might have a chance of turning the world back to normal.” *Hopefully.* I thought to myself.

DANIEL'S POV

Timelapse: Same day of the Presidents POV

Me and Emily woke up feeling really lazy so we stayed in bed for a little longer, it was a Sunday after all. “What do you feel like doing today Daniel, I'm open for suggestions.” She said a bit tired. “*Yawn*, I don't know, but as long as I'm with you, then I'm good.” I said as I yawned. “That's really sweet Daniel, but I need ideas to not stay bored all day.” She said as she began to get red. “Want to make out all day, you could use me like how you did back in school.” I said a bit embarrassed. Emily just looked at me with sparkles in her eyes and said, “Really!!, you'd let me do that to you!?” By now her entire face was now red. I nodded to her and smiled. But before we could begin anything there was a loud knock on the door. “Who could it be?” I questioned Emily. “I don't know, we don't get any visitors that I know of.” Emily said to me as she placed me on her shoulders and got up lazily from her bed and went down to answer the door. “So Daniel, promise me we're going to do what you recommended us to do together?” She said as she began to blush again while playing with her fingers. “Promise!!” I told her as she smiled. Emily made her way to the door as the knocks began to turn into loud banging. “Alright I'm opening it!!” Emily shouted which actually made the door stop banging. Emily opened the door to reveal a women with dark black hair with shades on and a badge that looked to be important. “What did you do Emily?” I said to Emily. “Me!?, but I haven't done anything wrong!!