noticed

y/n is a singer at a disney themed restaurant in disney world. joshua bassett was at disney world and was star struck when he heard your voice.

you shook your hands out. five minutes before showtime. it was your first night as a performer. and you were nervous. tonight, you were playing rapunzel. you wore the classic purple dress and a long blonde wig.

"seven am the usual morning line up." you sang softly, making sure there were no cracks in your voice.

"hey, y/n go ahead and walk out there. introduce yourself, as rapunzel of course, and tell them what you're there to do." one of the other workers, a stagehand, told me.

"great, thank you." you smiled and walked out on the stage,"hello, everyone! i'm rapunzel, and i'm here to sing for you today."

the little kids cheered which made you happy. little kids were so cute.

the music started and you got ready to sing.

"seven am the usual morning line up: start on the chores and sweep 'til the floors all clean. polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up. sweep again and by then it's like 7:15," you walked offstage and into the audience,"and so i'll read a book, or maybe two or three," you grabbed a menu and flipped through it making a little girl near you laugh,"i'll add a few new painting to my gallery. i'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically," you sat up on the edge of the stage,"just wonder when will my life begin?"

you continued with the song, and once it was over you got a round of applause. you then went on to the healing incantation, and they even brought out a flynn ryder to sing i see the light with you.

once it was over you were buzzing. it was so cool performing. you walked backstage and changed back into your regular clothes. since it was the last performance and the park closed soon.

you walked out of the back door and went to go find your friends. they were there supporting you and they had left when you finished.

you walked around front and instead of you friends an incredibly attractive boy came up to you.

"hi. you were the singer in there right?" he smiled.

you returned the smile,"i was, actually."

"wow. you were...great. you have a really nice voice." he told you.

you appreciated the compliment.

"y/n l/n." you held your hand out.

he grasped it gently,"josh bassett."

you gasped,"hey, you're the guy my sister likes. you're on that show."

he chuckled and looked down at the ground,"yeah. yeah that's me."

"well, it's nice to meet you. and for the record your voice is pretty nice as well." you shamelessly flirted with the boy.

he rubbed the back of his neck,"well, maybe one day we can sing a song together."

wait a second. what he flirting back? oh hell yeah. you were pumped.

"maybe we can. but i think we might need a way to contact each other to make that happen." you tucked your hair behind your ear and smirked.

he laughed,"that was smooth. that was good. now, i have no choice."

he took out his phone and opened it on his number, handing it to you.

you put the number in, and put your number in his.

"perfect. i actually have to get back to my friends, but i'll text you?" you questioned handing him back his phone.

"hope so." he grinned.

you felt yourself blush and waved lightly, walking to see your friends.

i guess this is why it's called the happiest place on earth.