jealous

ricky gets jealous when you're assigned new partners in child development class.

warning: i put in tik tok lyrics with a lot of cursing. i apologize for one: it being a tik tok and two: all the cussing. :)

you smiled as you saw your boyfriend, ricky, waiting outside the door of your last class, ready to walk to child development.

"what's up rachel, you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch. why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch? i'm coming up there and i'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch." you recited the lyrics of the classic tik tok.

ricky laughed and pushed you,"i hate you so much. consider our relationship terminated."

you two began walking to class, him grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers with his.

"sorry, alex was making tik toks in there. she used that sound a lot." you nodded, thinking of your time spent in english.

while it was true, you were currently reading much ado about nothing, you had a sub. and not just any sub. one of those cool subs who sits there and opens emails all class.

"course she was. ready for child development?" he asked, turning the corner.

"yeah, but it's my day to read the stupid story book to the class." you rolled your eyes.

it was part of the child development curriculum to read a story book. along with coloring and learning nursery type songs.

"what are you reading?" he asked.

"there's a wocket in my pocket." you told him, looking up at him and smiling.

"oh yeah? there's a wocket in my pocket and it's heading straight for you after school." he winked.

you made very obnoxious gagging noises, sticking your finger down your mouth.

he rolled his eyes and nudged you,"come on that was funny."

you gave the boy a pout, and patted his cheek with your free hand.

"oh, ricky, we both know i'm the funny one." you shook your head.

you turned another corner and right there was class.

you two let go of each other and walked in to see your teacher slapping sticky notes on the desks.

ricky groaned. new seats.

"hey, maybe we got sat together again." you shrugged.

your teacher laughed,"please, you two? no, you're the reason everyone is getting new partners."

you gave her a shocked look, your mouth parting.

"hey! that's not fair. we go through the motions to develop a child!," ricky defended the two of you before clarifying,"not the full development, mind you. but we still do the motions."

you laughed,"yeah!"

"they do be doin' the motions doe." y/b/f walked through the door and went to look for their seat.

you and ricky laughed at your friend.

"just find your seat." the teacher sighed.

you looked at the tables that seated two. you found ricky's first.

ricky bowen and molly anderson.

"hey, find mine yet?" ricky asked you from across the room.