Chapter 5

Storybrooke

Elena

It was the next morning. Emma promised Henry to walk him to the schoolbus and I decided to join them. After my horrible nightmare, I could use some distraction.

"Are you sure we can be out in the open?" asked Henry.

"Enough sneaking around. If your mom has a problem with me walking you to a school bus, I am more than happy to have that chat" replied Emma to him.

Henry smiled, "you're brave. you'll need that for Operation Cobra"

I frowned, "Operation what?"

"It's our secret operation to defeat the Evil Queen" whispered Henry.

I nodded in understanding. "speaking of Operation Cobra, do you think we need code names?" asked Henry.

"Isn't 'Cobra' our code name?" asked Emma.

"That's the mission, I mean us. I need something to call you" replied Henry.

"Oeh, what about Blonde E and Brown E" I suggested.

Emma gave me a weird look, "what?"

"because you have blonde hair and I brown and we both start with and E" I explained.

she still gave me a weird look. "Henry, you can just call us Emma and Elena" she said to Henry.

"Okay, well, then I'll see you later, Emma and Elena" he said and got on the schoolbus.

We watched him leave. "Blonde E?" Said Emma.

"What? I thought it was a fun idea" I said. Emma let out a chuckle. Then, we heard a police car siren. It pulled over in front of us, it was Graham.

"What's with the siren?" Asked Emma.

Graham stepped out, "It's so hard to get your attention"

"All right, well, you got it. Are you arresting me again?" Asked Emma and I smirked.

"I'm thanking you...for your help finding that coma patient. We all owe you a dept of gratitude" he told us.

"Well, what do you get— a commendation? Key to the city?" Said Emma.

"How about a job?" he offered, "I could use a deputy"

"Thank you, but I have a job" she said.

"As a bail bondsperson? There's not much of that going on here" he told her.

"I don't see a lot of sheriffing going on around here, either" she told him.

"Well, here's your chance to see it up close. There's dental" he said and Emma chuckled.

"Why don't you think about it and stay a while" he said and gave her a card. He then smiled and walked back to his car and drove off.

I smirked, "You like him"

"What? I don't" she insisted.

"Your a terrible liar" I said. She gave me a playfully punch.

"Wanna go to granny for some cocoa?" She asked and I nodded.

*

"Thank you" I said, while Ruby gave us our hot cocoa's. I heard the bells jingle and saw Regina walk in.

She walked up to us, "How was your walk with Henry?"

She sat down the opposite of us, "that's right, I know everything. But relax I don't mind"