The Question

Author's Note: Hi all!!! Thanks for continuing to read this story it really means a lot to me that people are actually reading my material. Writing is something that I really use to love doing but I was always told that I was never really any good so I just stopped doing it. This past year has been really terrible and as I was reflecting on my last year and I realized that I gave up a lot of things I loved doing because I let other people's opinions and comments make my decisions for me. So, this year I told myself that I was going to start doing the things I love again and not let what anyone has to say about it get to me. One of those things is writing stories and I forgot how much I missed it. So again thank you for supporting me, also if any of you guys have any suggestions or anything I am more than happy to take them into consideration. I have a general idea of where I would like to see this story go but I would defiantly love any suggestions any of you guys have. I'm going to stop rambling and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! P.S there is a little bit of a time jump from the last chapter to this one. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Elizabeth's POV*

I was sitting at my desk doing some biology and math homework while jamming out to my music on my phone when I got a text from someone.

Rosie: Ugh, I don't understand this math homework at all!!!

Elizabeth: Ya, I'm kind of confused on it as well but I wouldn't worry about it too much

Rosie: Elizabeth we have a test on Friday!!!

Elizabeth: Ya and your point is

Rosie: My point is that I'm going to FAIL this test if I don't get someone to help me!!!!

Elizabeth: Exactly

Rosie: Exactly what??

Elizabeth: You need SOMEONE to help you study for the math test, right???

Rosie: Yes, that's why I'm texting you

Elizabeth: Well I also know of another person who I bet would be happy to help you study for the test

Rosie: Who?

I was just about to type my reply when Rosie understood who I was talking about

Rosie: WAIT, are you talking about who I think you're talking about

Elizabeth: What do you think??

Rosie: No, Elizabeth I couldn't possibly ask him

Elizabeth: And why not?

Rosie: Because

Elizabeth: O come on Rosie your being ridiculous, I've seen the way you two look at each other this is the perfect opportunity to talk to him and tell him how you really feel

Rosie: I have no idea what you're talking about Lee and I are just friends and that's all

Elizabeth: Rosemary you don't really expect me to believe, that do you?

Rosie: No not really but it was worth a try. I mean even if I did ask him if he could help me study, I don't think it would make much of a difference.

Elizabeth: Why not? Lee is a wiz at math

Rosie: Well I know that, but what I was trying to say is that every time we're together I can't focus on anything else but his beautiful sparkling blue eyes, or the little dimples that appear on his face when he smiles.

Elizabeth: Rosie I say go for it, it gives you and him to spend some time together just the two of you.

Rosie: Ok, I'll do it under one condition. You also have to help me study during study hall as well just to make sure that I can pass this test.