1. The begining Pt.1

Boy's (MX) P.O.V
4 months before

"So do you understand what you mission is?" Shownu the police chief ask his two undercover cops.

"Yes sir" Jooheon said as he closed his notepad and put his pen in his pocket. "Huh?" Wonho asked as he was eating a sub sandwich. (I'm hungry for subway so haha)

"Chief you sure you want to send him with Jooheon sir." Hyungwon asked as he leaned on the door frame. "Yah! Don't underestimate me little one." Wonho said with food in his mouth. "Ooh I'm so scared." Hyungwon shook his hands with his sarcastic tone. "I'm having second thoughts but I'll go over the plan again for him and plus, with his careless behavior they won't suspect a thing." Shownu said leaning back on his chair.

"Thank you chief- hey!" Wonho said as he finished his sandwich and pouted.

"Aww is the Poor Bunny pouting" Jooheon said pinching his cheeks.

"The mission I am giving you two is to get theses 3 best friend street racers off the streets and behind bars. They've been known for street destruction and disturbance in the streets. Son Bluessa (A.K.A Blu), Iredessa Tanaka (A.K.A Red), Jung Jade (A.K.A JD), and their gang. You will be going through training on how to race and we will be giving you videos of their past races as guides. Since they don't do auditions you will have to talk to one of them and ask for a test. Then you will race the leader and if you beat her then you can be in the gang. If you don't pass but impress them you can join and be on the side to help around so study hard. Here is their file as well so study them as well." Shownu said handing them the copy files.

"Yes sir thank you sir." Jooheon and Wonho bowed to shownu then back up. "Your training starts tomorrow so dress in garage clothes and be at this location at 9 A.M sharp. Officer Kihyun will be waiting along with Officer Minhyuk. You are dismissed." Shownu said turning to his computer. "Yes sir thank you sir" the boys said and left.

"Alright finally some action." Wonho said as he looked at their file mostly studying Red's.

"I know right." Jooheon said looking at Blus file. 'Something about her reminds me of someone I just can't put my finger on it' Jooheon thought.

Shownu's P.O.V

When the boys left I went to my little safe and pulled out my Morse Code bead bracelet and a picture frame and sighed while looking at the photo frame.

"I miss you"

"Still thinking of her." Kihyun said as he put his coffee mug on Shownu's desk. "Yeah" Shownu said as he softly rubbed his thumb on the little girls face on the photo frame. Kihyun got up and went to pat his back, "Don't worry, we'll get them, and we'll bust them and make them-" Kihyun said with vengeance and fire in his eyes, "Officer Yoo you're getting worked up again. I want them busted, I don't want anyone getting hurt." Shownu looked forward and twirled a pin on his fingers, and looked back up at the photo.