6. Victory Treat

No Ones P.O.V

"No way!" Wonho said as Blu hit her NOS button and passed Jooheon at the last second leaving the boys to lose and the girl winning. Blu drifted to the side and got out of her car and went over to Jooheon.

"There is more to street racing than you think sweetheart." Blu said as she watched him get out of the car. "But you both have very good potential, what do you think girls should we let them race?" Blu said as she looked at them. "I guess just don't bother me as much. I do my own thing you do yours." JD said as she walked with Red up to Blu. "I think they will do a good job with us. We could help them improve on somethings and teach them something's." Red said as she put her hands on her waist. Wonho looked at her and scoffed. "Ha! Y-you teach me something, you're drift was too wide" Wonho said leaning against his car. "Sure they were wide but at least I didn't swerve to get back in the track all sloppy now did I?" Red said

"Your in." Blu said as she smiled and looked at Jooheon. "Thank you, it is an honor to be racing with you girls." Jooheon said as she shook Blu's hand.

"How about a little victory treat on me?" Blu asked as she looked at the other. "I'm down." Wonho and Red said. "Me too" Jooheon said as he smiled at Blu. "I would love to but me and Hoseok are going for dinner so I'm leaving early, peace" JD said as she got in her Impala and drove to her house where her hubby awaited.

"BBQ anyone?" Blu said and smiled when they all agreed. "Lets go." Blu said as she got in her car along as Red and the boys did and drove off to the restaurant.

Jooheon's and Wonho's POV

Jooheons was behind Blu and grabbed his Walkie from the glove box and called Wonho. "Hey I'm going to tell chief that we made it so a little heads up so you know I called." Jooheon said. Wonho responded back with a 'copy that' and hung up his phone.

"Chief, this is officer Honey can you hear me?" Jooheon said as he called in the office. "Hear you loud and clear." Shownu said as he responded back. "How was the race did you guys win?" Shownu asked as he put his feet up on his desk. "Yes sir the race was good, sad because we lost but we impressed them and are letting us join." Jooheon said as he stopped at a red light behind Blu. "Excellent work you two, now since you guys have officially joined we want you guys to report to us if anything new or strange is happening like when the next race and so on." Shownu said as he looked out his window. "Yes sir." Jooheon said as he continued to follow Blu. "Oh and keep these Walkies hidden we need those and they ain't cheap to replace." Shownu said with a chuckle at the end and turned off his walkie talkie and sat back.

Jooheon parked his car next to Blu's and Wonho parked his next to Red's. "Dinner is on me guys" Blu said as she opened the door for them and got a table for them. Blu sat next to Red and the boys sat across from them. "Don't go over board now hyung." Jooheon said as he sipped his beer. "Yah you think I don't know that" wonho chuckled and looked through the menu. Red leaned to Blu's ear and whispered something to her that made her chuckle. These guys are funny we should keep them. Red pulled away and took a sip of her coke while Blu ate some kimbap.

"So your name is Red; is that your real name or?" Wonho said as he ate some fried rice. "That's for me to know and you to wonder" Red said as she ate some rice making sure she slid the spoon down her mouth in a sexy way and looked at him with a sassy gaze. Wonho gulped and gave a nervous smile and chugged his beer and a shot of Soju. "Haha, Red your letting your latina side come out" Blu said in Spanish as she chuckled and ate her food. Jooheon was looking at Blu and her bracelet and and wondered he's seen that bracelet before but where?

No ones P.O.V

Everyone finished and as what Blu said she paid fo the meal and was walking outside with Red and the boys.

"Ok so tomorrow come to our shop and we'll get the rest of our team out to come and meet y'all, and since you guys don't really need much training just a few touch ups will be good to get you boys on the track tomorrow night." Blu said as she leaned against her car. "Wait what. A race already?" Jooheon said as he looked in disbelief. "Our street races are planned ahead of time. Sundays are when we have a cookout at our house and have the guys and since y'all are in the team now y'all can come to the cookout and get to know the boys." Red said as she looked at the boys with her arms crossed below her chest giving them more of a boost. "Oh ok thank god!" Wonho said as he held his chest where his hand and chuckles. "But you guys will have to come to the blacktop we spend time racing each other. No money no catch." Blu said as she went to guys and held her hand out for their phone and hands one to Red. "These are our numbers contact us if something comes up." Red said as she handed Wonhos phone back.

As they all reached their cars and drove to the light, they noticed that the street was empty and then and idea hit. They all rolled down their windows and smirked and reved their engines and and waited.

"3

2

1" they said in unison and sped off into the night.