2. The Begining Pt.2

Present day

Girl's P.O.V

"Girls I brought food come eat!" Jade said as she went back in with her Hubby Hoseok behind her. Jade was wearing her sleeveless work button up shirt but unbuttoned showing her white tank crop with knee length black cargo shorts and her boots.

"Ok!" The girls said.

"Hey Red can you hand me my wrench," Blu said as she was under the car. "Yeah here." Red said as she handed it to her.

"Hey Blu did you hear?" Red said as she leaned against the car and looked at her phone. Red was in her work jumper but since it was hot in Seoul she decided to just tie the top part of the jumpsuit at her waist and just wear a Purple tank with a cat and dog out line on it and some black and white Pumas. "No what's up." Blu said as she rolled out from under the car and sat up. Blu was like red but didn't have her jumpsuit she had her work button up shirt with her black crop tank top with some ripped shorts on and her black Nike shoes on. "JD got us a couple racers. Said she wants us to test them out and see if they're street material", Red shows her the picture of them.

"Hmm. Well if they can beat us we'll see if they can race with us." Blu said as she snickered and wiped her hands. "Lets go and eat, JD brought food." Blu said she closed the hood and puts her rag on her shoulder and walks in shop with Red close by.

"If I beat you in a race will you let JD actually participate in a race?" Red asked as she held Blu's arm. "Very funny. But no. 1. She's to young, 2. We are both the best it would be a tie, and 3. if I find out you guys teach her behind my back I will cut you out of this years spring races." Blu glared and walked back to the shop.

"So we have maybe then?!" Red said trying to catch up. "Ow!" Red wince as Blu threw a bolt at her forehead. "Oh I didn't throw it hard. Get in here." Blu said as she chuckled and went in break room. "Yes you did! It's going to leave a bump!!!" Red shouted as she checked her forehead. "Since when am I the mature one" Blu said as she walked in and greeted the guys. "Lets eat!"

MX Boys P.O.V

"Have you two already ask when you guys can try out?." Shownu said as he walked over to their car. "Yeah, Jooheon made the appointment, it's this Saturday so we a few more days to practice and go over their past races. I think we will be ok." Wonho said as he leaned against his car.

"Well here are your Walkie Talkies that have chips so we can easily track you. Call in from time to time to tell us what's going on ok." Shownu said as he handed the Walkies to them. "Yes sir" they said and took them and hid them in the glove compartment.

At the Boys Apartment

"You ready fo this?" Wonho said as he looked at Jooheon. "Yeah, I guess" Jooheon said as he looked at the view from his apartments balcony. "Me too" Wonho said as he held his glass of whiskey on ice. "I think we can win" Jooheon said as he looked at the view. "I do too" Wonho said and clinked his glass with Jooheons and sipped his.

''Man the youngest one was sassy when I asked if we could try out." Jooheon said as he ate the cherry and bite the stem. "Oh really well, from her profile she looks like a sassy pants to me. Just her name has that Bad B mentality." Wonho said as he sipped his and put the glass on the table. "Well we have yet to know how the other two would be hopefully not as bad." Jooheon said as he pulled the tied cherry stem out of his mouth. "Yep, well I'm heading to bed night." Wonho said as he yawned and took his shirt off exposing his ripped self and a tiger tattoo on his side (the tattoo are fake I'm just making it up) and went in. "Ok I'll be in a second." Jooheon said as he looked at the view a little more and went back in for bed.

Wonhos tat but just imagine it's in his side waist!!! ㅠㅠ