4. We Meet

Boys P.O.V

"Ready Jooheon?" Wonho asked as he was getting his shirt tucked in. "Yeah", Jooheon said grabbing one of his sleeveless tank. "Really your gonna wear that one." Wonho said and chuckled. "It's my good luck tank and it's shows my guns." Jooheon said putting his Nike's on and flexing his arms. "You're something else. Just make sure they don't see your actual gun ok" Wonho said putting it in his back pocket. "I know they won't" Jooheon said as he hid his.

"Lets go. Bring your car and follow me ok." Jooheon said as he grabbed his keys and slid his shades on. "Right follow you. Literally haha!" Wonho said as he do the same.

The boys got in their respective cars. Jooheon was a little old school so he had a Black 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 with 320 horsepower. (His car)

Wonho was a little into newer models and drove a White 2018 Audi R8 with 532 horsepower to maybe more

Wonho was a little into newer models and drove a White 2018 Audi R8 with 532 horsepower to maybe more. (His car)

You talk about beauty's

The boys went into their cars and drove to the location JD had given them. They drive to an abandoned track a little off the city limits and drove to the girls had been waiting.

"Hey Wonho did you tell chief that we were on our way to the race?" Jooheon said through the Walkie and made a turn. "Yes Honey I did tell him and the boys are tracking us this very minute." Wonho said as he did the same. "Copy." Jooheon said as they continued straight on the road where the girls will soon pull up.

Girls P.O.V

"Ugh when are those boys going to get here?" Jade said as she leaned against her Black 1969 Chev Impala.  "I'm sweating like a dog and for what! Just because these boys think they have what it takes against my girls?" Jade said pretty mad because she hates being too hot. "Should've known when they asked me about meeting up with you guys" Jade said as she thought about their first time meeting. (Her car)

"We must be patient girls

"We must be patient girls. Time is time, but if they waste it any longer then we're leaving." Blu said as she came out of her 1982 charcoal Black Chevy Corvette T-Top Auto. Messing with her bracelet she stopped and fixed her shades, "It's not really a far location just a few minutes out of the city."  Blu said leaning on her door.

Red nodded then came two cars from the corner of her eyes and sees them

Red nodded then came two cars from the corner of her eyes and sees them. "Look they're here. About time." Red said as she stepped out of her 2017 McLaren P1. (Her car)

 (Her car)

No ones P.O.V

The boys park their car across the girls from the track and walk up to them. "Ladies nice to finally meet you all. I'm Lee Jooheon and my older brother Lee Hoseok we call him Wonho though." Jooheon said as held his hand out as well as Wonho. "Hello" Wonho said giving his hand to Red.

"Hello" the girls except JD shakes their hand. "Hello I'm Blu and this is my older sister Red and younger sister JD" Blu said pointing who's who and leans back on car hood. Since the girls were so close with each other that called themselves sister and the boys brothers they were a family. "So you boys think you can race huh?" Blu asked looking at them. "We know we can" Wonho said as he smirked and winked at Red. Which then made Red roll her eyes and blush a little. "You are one-hoe huh?" Red mumbled to were the girls heard and chuckled.

"Then a little race wont hurt will it?" Blu said as she looked at Jooheon and Wonho with a sarcastic tone. "Choose between me or Red to race with, JD is off limits." Blu said as she got up and put JD in her car. "Fine I choose you" Jooheon said as he pointed at Blu with a smirk. "Be prepared azul. This hombre (man) knows what he's doing" Jooheon said as he walked to his car and started it up.

"Did he for real say your name in Spanish?" Red asked as she went over to Blu. "Who knew he spoke Spanish." Blu said as she went in her car as well as Red got in hers and went up to the starting line with Wonho next to her.

"I guess your with me then" Wonho chuckled and went his car. "Yeah" red said and started hers up and reved it.

Ahhh the sweet sound of cars blaring their engines always brought joy to the girls. It reminded them of how they got into the street race game.

Flashback

"Woooo! Go oppa!" 15 year old Blu and her current best friends cheered her brother as he reved his 2002 Toyota Supra.

The girls where with Blu's older brother at a street race secretly while their parents were out of town for the weekend

The girls where with Blu's older brother at a street race secretly while their parents were out of town for the weekend. Oppa can I ride with you?" Little Blu said as she went over to her brother. "No Blu it's to dangerous."  Her brother said as got ready to race. "Ok well I be at the finish line ok." Blu said as she pat his shoulder.

That was the last thing he said to her before the cops came and busted them. Blu and her friends where able to get out of there in time but her brother was one of the few that got caught. He was busted and sent to jail he was able to get out within a few minutes since mommy and daddy had money. But the brother and sister duo never took that as an advantage to get out of their problems. They hated the fact that they did that, but that wasn't worse, what's worse they actually sent her older brother to military school and things took a turn when he got out. Blu wants nothing to do with him now because of how much he's changed.