8. A short night

Girls POV

"So care to explain to us who those guys are?" Yoongi said as he said close to Red's ear and looked at Blu and tae. "Whoever they are I don't trust them" Taehyung said as pushed Blu to the couch as Yoongi did the same with Red.

"Come on guys I think they're ok. I mean even if they aren't they're in and once you're in, you become family", Blu said as she got up and stood in front of Tae. "May we remind you how y'all got In too. Y'all didn't like each other at first but look at y'all. Best friends" Red said as got up and pinned Yoongi on the couch. "That's different y'all were still starting out and we didn't really know each other" Yoongi said and sat up.

"What are their names?" Taehyung said as he looked at the girls "Lee Jooheon Lee Hoseok, Wonho is his nickname" Red and Blu said together. "Lee Hoseok? That sounds Oddly familiar to me" Yoongi said as he looked at them and tries to remember where he's heard that name. "Well I don't know them but you got any photos?" Taehyung said as he looked at the girls. "No" Blu said as she looked down and looked around the room. "Oh wait I do!" Red said as she pulled out her phone and pulled up a picture of Wonho. "What?" Red siad as the three of the, looked at her.

"Jesus! That guy is huge." Taehyung said as he saw Wonho. Yoongi on the hand was unfazed and scared, not for him or his life, but for red. "Umm the buff one looks vaguely familiar, I'll have to check where from though. I'll check the files JD has in here", Yoongi said as he looked up at the girls and leans back on the wall. "The dimple face guy, I don't trust him" Taehyung said as he looked at them. "Why because he looks like a player or too soft that he'll break under pressure?" Blu asked. "I don't trust him because he looks innocent, the innocent ones can be deceiving. It's like they're two faced, tell you things you want to hear. Plus, his dimples are too deep." Teahyung said.

"What's wrong with dimples Tae..." Namjoon said in his deep raspy voice behind Taehyung and sending chills to the others as a sleepy, messy long hair in the face, with Koya pj's guy said sending everyone into shock.

"AHHHhHhHhHhhHhHhHhHh!!!" The other screamed as they huddled up next to Red and Blu.

"I knew Yoongi was scary" Blu said, "But we forget Namjoon hyung can be just as scary when he has been awakened and hearing us say nothing but dead skin cells" Taehyung said in fear. "Hey..." yoongi said but shrugged his shoulders as he knew it was true.

"DO YALL KNOW WHAT FREAKIN TIME IT IS!!! I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU LOUD MOUTHS" Jin said walking down with hair curlers in his hair and his RJ pjs. "Sorry Jin-Jin hyung" the scared group said in unison, while Namjoon was unfazed and chuckles and heads back to his shrewd room with Jimin.