7. Good Day

Jooheon & Wonho's POV

The boys walk in their shared apartment together, tiered and happy. "I don't know about you but, I'm happy" Jooheon said as he took off his shoes at the door and lays on couch. "Ah looks who's Catching feelings now huh", Wonho said doing the same and going to the kitchen to get a bottle water.

"Shut up I'm not" Jooheon said as he sat up and  took his rings off. "I am just saying... I'm happy that we got in and it wasn't so much of a fuss. That's all." Jooheon said as he struck his gaze at the little toy car they had on their coffee table, "and also because that girl really showed you sass, I mean those are rare occasions and usually you catch them before they go off to someone else", Wonho said as he went to his room and took his shirt off and came out in basketball shorts. "Well I could say the same to you about Red. I mean shoot even though y'all just met I have a feeling she's not gonna be like those other girls who throw them selves at you." Jooheon said as he got up and went to his room.

"Well we'll see when we get there. But for now let's enjoy ourselves and have some fun. This mission is kinda fun, I mean we get to do our favorite things for a mission. And plus we're cops a little danger doesn't hurt", Wonho said as he looked at him. "Your right but we have to also be careful too, we mess up and they catch us we're dead, but, it can be our excuse to bust them a lot quicker though". Jooheon said getting his towel and sweats as he got ready to shower. "True, well I'm gonna make some ramen you want some?" Wonho said as he got a pot and some ramen packets, "nah. I'm gonna shower and head to bed" Jooheon said getting undressed and getting in the warm shower.

"Ok!" Wonho said and made his ramen.

Jooheon's POV
(Play the song!)

As I got in the warm shower I couldn't help but smile and get under the shower head and relax. Today was a good day, it felt nice to just let go and relax. But every time I closed my eyes I saw  her vaguely. "She's just a cool person that's all nothing else" Jooheon said as he hummed a relaxing song (Dream -By: O.WHEN) After I got out I had my towel wrapped on my lower waist and looked in the mirror and saw my tattoo on my left Peck of a Wolf over a Honey Comb and brushed my teeth and did my night routine and put on my black sweats and lay on my Queen Bed.

Wonhos POV

"Ah sh-ha-ha-shhasha" I burnt my tongue on the hot broth of my ramen and put some cheese and chives and rice and some fish cakes and watched some TV. "Aww man are you kidding!" I said as I saw my favorite show had passed. "Oh well ig I'll just go to bed" Wonho said as he finished his ramen and went to Take a shower. Like Jooheon I took a warm shower and did my night routine and just walked out in my shorts.

"Today was fun, I raced, met some pretty cool chicks and might have a crush on one of them" I said as I put my lotion on and combed my hair back a little. "Except for me I at least will admit it", it's been awhile since I have had my eye on someone. I've always been busy with work and not really had time for myself. Though Jooheon and I share an apartment I'd like to feel loved from a woman. And other than my mom haha.

I laid on my bed and covered up and smiled.

Jooheon and Wonho

"Today was a good day" We said to ourselves and slept dreaming about cars and maybe the girls. Well Wonho for sure did.

Girls POV

"Well that was fun" Red said as she walked in and walks past the couples make out session on the couch to the Kitchen and grabbed her favorite mochi and sat on a bar stool. "Yeah- oh come on guys go to your own house and do that. Let us single ones be." Blu said as she threw a pillow at Jade and Hoseok. "Sorry hehe, I was waiting on y'all but you took to long" Jade said as she pulled away and got off his lap and wiped her lip with her index finger. "How was it? Do we have fresh meat?" Hoseok said as he smirked and wraps arm around Jade's waist. "Sorry we took so long and yes Hoseok we have new recruits. Be nice to them don't give them such a hard time. They need some improvements that's all." Red said as she shoved a red bean Mochi ball in Blu's mouth before she could say anything.

"I do what I want" Hoseok said as he crossed his legs and leans back. "Anyway we invited them to our Sunday BBQ so they can meet the rest of the guys", Blu said as she finished chewing and stuffed one in Reds mouth. "What?! Why! We can't just meet them later like at the blacktop?" Hoseok said as looked at them and sips Sprite. "And isn't it a family thing?" Jade said as she took his drink and sipped it.

"Well they're here with us now so they're family now. And they seem alright I trust them even tho we just met", Red said as she crossed her arms and looks at them. "Red just said that because she has a crush on the big muscular guy" Blu said as she got up. "Well you like that dimple guy-" Red says but stop when she sees Taehyung behind Blu. "Who likes who?" Taehyung said as he wraps arm around Blus shoulders and puts his chin on her shoulder. "Yea care to explain?" Yoongi said in Red's ear and wraps arms around her waist.

"And Thats our cue to leave, bye losers!" Jade said as she and Hoseok left.

Ok Jooheons but imagine it has a honey comb on it!!! ㅠㅠ

Ok Jooheons but imagine it has a honey comb on it!!!  ㅠㅠ