3. The files

Son Bluessa (A.K.A Blu)
DOB: January 19, 1996
Nationality: Korean, Latin American
Age: 24
Eye color: Hazel brown but looks dark brown without light
Hair color: dark brown to midnight blue tips
Height: 5'5
Weakness: close family and friends
Field: Leader, Racer, mechanic, self defense, and Dancing
Other: hides emotions from others, can be the nicest person but don't get on her bad side, messes with bracelets when nervous. Is tough but sweet and maybe a Nike addict.
Blu 👇

Iredessa Tanaka (A

Iredessa Tanaka (A.K.A Red)
DOB: September 9, 1994
Nationality: Japanese, Latin American
Age: 25
Eye color: Honey colored eyes
Hair color: Black with with bright red ombré in
Height: 5'6
Weakness: Baby animals
Field: Mechanic, Upgrading cars, self defense, pianist, Second to the leader, and racer.
Other: A book worm and secretly plays the piano. Like Blu the sweetest but can turn if you double cross her. Loves fluffy animals. Nice and extra!!!
Red 👇

 Nice and extra!!! Red 👇

Jung Jade (A.K.A JD) Maiden name: Yang
DOB: September 26, 1997
Nationality: Korean
Age: 22
Eye color: Greenish Brown
Hair color: Black with Jade Green tips
Weakness: her hubby (Jung Hoseok) and best friends
Field: mechanic, Fighting, B-Boying and Music
Other: Married, good at any sport, maknae, sassy has a soft side once she's comfortable with you, Big ego, doesn't care what you do just don't get in her way.
Jade 👇

"Interesting" the boys thought as they looked at the file

"Bro can I ask you something?" Wonho said as he was sitting in their shared apartment couch. "What's up?" Jooheon said as he was reading their file. "Is it bad to be catching feelings when your a cop and she's the bad guy and we've never met?" Wonho said hesitantly.

"Are you mad! Dude you shouldn't be catching feeling at all no matter how pretty they are you can't." Jooheon said shocked. His looked like he had just heard the impossible. In this case, he did. "But you admit they're cute though right, I mean wow! I mean it's so cool a Japanese girl is in this too-", Wonho said with a grin. "You better stop or else!" Jooheon said getting up and getting his slipper. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Man I was just kidding! Spare me please!!!" Wonho ran as Jooheon chased him with his slipper.

THATS WHY I LOVEEE! NESTLE CRUNCH!
"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Like a boomerang that slipper flew hit Wonho in the head and fly back to Jooheons hand. Wonho now was begging Jooheon forgiveness and making him his favorite ramen.

Hahaha I'm sorry I had too!