Taeyong's Perspective :

I heard screams and shouts as I ran down the stairs. BoAh looked confused and a bit scared. I smiled at her as I got a small silver sphere from my backpack that I retrieved on my way here. Throwing it to the door, I aimed right at the handles. The sphere popped and sprayed a white mist that seeped threw the doors where people were crowding. Smiling I looked at my friend who was standing confused at the counter.

"W-what... ARE YOU USING YOUR SPHERES?"
"And what if I am? They can't see me right now. Remember, I can choose whatever I please for the people that get in the mist to forget.
"What are you making them forget?"
"That there's artists practicing here and that I'm teaching them dance. Now, I'll go back to the group upstairs. I know you can handle the rest of this BoAh... you're my friend so you'll do it"

Walking back, her facepalm was loud enough to hear meters away. I giggled as I walked to the third floor. I texted Johnny that I won't be returning before I left the reception room. The third floor had a window that lead to an alleyway, where there was a shortcut to my house and it was far from the public eye. I opened the glass, and smiled as the colder air hit me, greeting me. Pushing my body through, I held onto the bar above the window, which kept me from falling. I wouldn't get hurt by the fall, but it just wasn't proper plummeting down.

I saw the silhouette of a crowd outside the main entrance that which made me scowl. This was an escape building for me, and now since those artists are here it's not as quiet. And unfortunately, those spenders take about 30 hours to work. As I landed on the floor, I couldn't help but think about Jaehyun all of the sudden. It was random, but just the way he was kinda towering above me made me feel mushy inside. Giggling silently, I ran down the alleyway to where my home was. I then decided to not go home just yet, but to just trot around, mom and dad don't mind. It's now been a little bit, and I then decided to go home. As I was around 5 miles away, I slowed down to a simple walk as I still thought about the artists.

Haechan is adorable and energetic, but also dramatic and a bit savage... best friend vibes for sure. Yuta seemed very laid back and chill yet still energetic and hyper when desired, also a savage... brother vibes, I guess? Jaehyun was very soft spoken and was well mannered, yet he was fun and happy... boyfriend vibes~.

As I was in thought, I felt a presence behind me. I decided to study it a bit. I looked at the floor in front of me and walked with my arms crossed. 'Multiple figures, 4 in total, three females and one male' Hearing the footsteps behind me, though they sounded a bit distant. '8 meters away maximum, converse sneakers.. low heeled boots.. doc martens.. and more converse... all within 120-150 pounds...' I then stopped dead as I reached a sidewalk. 'They've been following me for 10 minutes... they might follow me home... ' I ran. I ran to a rundown neighborhood, running to the backyard of a random home. It had chipping pale violet paint and bordered windows. I heard the group of people behind me as I rushed to the back of the shed where I was out of their sight. Though it was a 5 minute run, and the group were panting, I didn't even feel out of breath. The voice that sounded like a woman spoke.

"Where the hell is he?!"
"He's here somewhere, just look around"

I decided to move into the daylight as I placed my bag down on the soft earth. Walking out I smiled as I met the face of the woman who spoke. She had an expression of shock from my sudden appearance. 'Name Mayu Yamazaki, Age 16, high school dropout, weight 55.3 kilograms, height 167 centimeters, dating a 48 year old adult male' I scoffed as I saw the other 3 come and practically surround me. I looked at Mayu again. She had dull red dyed bust length hair and wore a simple sweater and skinny jeans, and those low heeled boots. I chuckled as the male spoke to me by pointing a pocket knife at me.

"Don't move or you're dead!"

'Name Alasdair Nazarius Gori, Age 19, held back high school student, weight 69 kilograms, height 176 centimeters, single but a fuckboy' I looked at him with a dead expression as I spoke in an unfiltered bored voice.

"What the fuck do you guys want anyways? What is so special that you had to follow me for 10 minutes before chasing after me for 5 minutes, and to here?"

They seemed stunned by me before Alsdair spoke again. He adorned a plain hoodie, dirty jeans and doc martens.

"We want you since we heard you're teaching some famous artists, and we want some information from you and money from them, simple"
"But Mayu here is already dating a sugar daddy, isn't that right?"

The said girl looked surprised and a bit scared at my remark. That made me smirk under my white mask.

"Mhm, and Mea here is a stripper... so I don't see why money is really much a problem for them two"

Mayu and Mea then practically lunged at me, but I predicted this. I teleported to be behind the last girl, who was the most innocent one. 'Ayako Saitou, age 16, good student, weight 50.4 kilograms, height 163 centimeters, she's asexual/aromantic' I smiled as I pat her on the head, scaring everyone with what I just did. I laughed before teleporting in front of Alasdair and taking the knife from his hands.

"I don't think you'd be needing this anymore, not where you're going"
"W-what are you...?"

I shook my head before I heard my dad's voice in my head. 'Do it son, show them your form and make them fear you... you can kill them afterwards' To respond I turned to the shed where I saw my father sitting on the roof, but he was clearly invisible to the others and spoke.

"And I thought you were the angel in the house, Father!"
"Just do it son"

Sighing, I chose to go with my mixed form. Father has light blue wings and halo while Mother has red horns and tail. I have black and white.(choose whatever you please for Taeyong to have) I turned to the four there and smiled as I ripped my mask off, which showed my grinning face. I lunged at Mea, gripping her throat before ripping it, her screams silencing immediately. Turning to Alasdair, I spoke in a raspier voice than my normal one, it sounded like a glitching audio on a old game set.

"You asked what I am? I'm a nephilim... one of the only ones there are"

After a split second, I had his heart in my hands, the blood getting on my outfit. In this form, what I wore was different.

Looking over at Mayu and Ayako, I burst out laughing

Looking over at Mayu and Ayako, I burst out laughing. Ayako turned to run but was stopped by my father who became visible. Mayu tried running to her but this time a different type of angel came and held her. The new guy held her tightly as he spoke to me.

"Come on Taeyong, have your fun..."
"Thank you, Lucas"

Teleporting to Mayu, Lucas left, which did make me a bit upset since I've barely seen him lately. I was hesitant when a sudden thought came to my mind. It was an image of girls being all over Jaehyun, and image that he let them... no. Angrily, I bent Mayu's back in half, making her scream in the pain. I couldn't see clearly, there was flashes of red. I kept bending and breaking the girl's bones and joints, long after her screams died down. I was covered in blood from the first two kills and this one didn't have as much. Looking over, my father had a shocked expression as Ayako was crying and flailing about.

"You take care of her Father, I'm going home. But don't kill her, I like her."
"Alright, I'll bring your bag. You seem to be a bit gone"