Jaehyun Focus:

The male woke up as he heard his alarm go off. He turned it off and laid there for a while as he remembered last night. He couldn't help the smile as he though about how cute Lynn and Taeyong were. 'Taeyong... I now know his real name. Though I'll still have to call him Flower' He then remembered the fact that he was only 17 and sighed in frustration. It has only been about 2 days and he has already taken a liking to the younger.

"Wow, Jung Yoonoh is awake on time? What a shock"
"Oh hush AeTae"

The female just laughed as she walked out.

"Come on, you have to get dressed. Today you guys are actually going to get to learn a bit of dance. Only Flower is going to be present too"

The male nodded as he got up to get ready. After a while he was all dressed and cleaned as he walked out to the kitchen. Yuta and Doyoung were out there eating as AeTae was talking. Doyoung looked over as he heard footsteps and smiled as they saw it was Jaehyun.

"Hey, we were just getting assigned who's going to the dance studios. You and I are one of them"
"Cool, who else is going?"
"I was actually getting to that before you came. The people going is you, Doyoung, Taeil and Jaemin. The others are going for either recordings or other schedules"

Doyoung and Jaehyun nodded as they then waited patiently for the two other males needed. After about an hour, the four artists and some staff were out the door and headed to the dance studios where a certain male was waiting.

On the way over, Jaehyun got a phone call, the ID reading Asura. Frowning, he declined the call and sent a message: I can't talk right now, I'll call as soon as I can

"You good there Jae?"

Looking up, the called male saw Taeil who was looking at him with a concerned face. He nodded as he put his phone back in the pocket of his jacket. The rest of the drive was full of the members talking and laughing at some stupid joke Jaemin or Taeil made. As the building finally was coming into view, Jaehyun couldn't contain the smile that came on his face, though he looked out the window beside him so no one would really notice. The car stopped, signaling that they could get out, which they did. Jaehyun was trying hard to not make his anticipation too obvious as they walked up to the main entrance. After only 2 minutes, they were already on the designated floor.

The silhouette of a male could be seen through the glass door to Taeyong's own studio. AeTae walked over and knocked. Immediately after, the teen was seen at the door with his signature (now black) mask. He got out and bowed his head to the others before following into the dance studios they owned.

Taeyong's Perspective:

As I followed AeTae, I felt the eyes of two behind me. 'Moon Taeil-25 and Na Jaemin-19' I smiled beneath my mask as we were all in the studio now. AeTae gave me a signal to talk.

"Hello there. I haven't met you two yet, I go by Flower"
"Hi, I'm Jaemin and this is Taeil!"

'He's as bubbly as Haechan, maybe even more, tad bit less sassy' As the staff and managers were talking to Doyoung, Taeil, and Jaemin about me, Jaehyun walked up. He looked down and smiled as he spoke softly.

"How's Lynn?"

Looking up at him, I smiled as I remembered the little baby.